Hi, Crimson Daggers
Hi,

My name is Magda and I'm an odd-jobs artist. I dabble in graphic design, photography and 3D modelling, but what I would really like to do professionally is illustration and -preferably characters and assets- concept-art. At the moment I don't have a lot of confidence in my art, so I hope that posting my stuff here will help me toughen up and get rid of the awkwardness. Looking at what some of my peers have already accomplished, I feel I'm kind of old (I'm 25). These past few years I have been studying archaeology and hopefully I will major this year. I dream of combining the knowledge that I have gained during these studies with my interest in art.

Cheers!

Here's some of my stuff:

lectures scribbles

sketches with ref

Welcome to Crimson Daggers Magda!

I love your figure sketches - they have a great solid 3D quality to them!

I'd encourage you to start up a sketchbook thread and share your art journey with us - good luck with your stuff anyway :).

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Ooh pretty inks...

Welcome to the Crimson Daggers Magda.

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Thank you for your kind words, Artloader and John. I'm definitely going to set up a sketchbook thread :)