Seeking an experienced perspective & environment partner
Rainbow 
Hello!

I am a more character/figure focused artist, but I really want to learn to create compelling environment scenes, since they can convey more than any freestanding character alone!

I have tried to learn to draw environments a few times, but the concepts have never stuck well with me. I've even taken a few classes, and produced my most embarrassingly bad work! Trying to teach myself in a void, I keep getting lost in bad habits, and a lack of knowledge/taste. I have a lot of trouble taking a piece from perspective lines or concept to a completed piece and fail to make anything coherent. I really need help!

All of my artistic friends in the past have been character-focused like me, and equally unable to draw good backgrounds. I really think a bounce board of someone knowledgeable about something you're trying to learn is extremely helpful, so I'd really love to make a perspective & environment-focused friend.

My goals lie somewhere between Barry Jackson's work in Cool World (link)  and Paul Felix's work in Lilo and Stitch (link). I'm a big fan of 3 pt perspective drawings and really want to learn to do them well some day!

A little bit about what you can expect from me:
I'm pretty well-versed in sketch art, drawing characters & figures from imagination, rendering/drawing a form in an appealing and descriptive fashion. You can check out my personal selections of my favorite work (here). I love cartoons, humor, and art that is especially descriptive over art that is loose and messy. I have heard from most people that I am a good and descriptive critic, so if you feel I could give you valuable feedback on your work as well as you to mine, I'd love if we could partner up!

I'm on Discord as Vicianus #4863. I live in Arizona (MST) and tend to be online to chat more between 8 AM and 5 PM (intermittently between 5 PM and 8 PM, and sometimes later in the night depending on what's going on around me.) 
I wouldn't mind a friendship where we dump walls of text & art at each other and reply much later, and if you have a similar schedule to me more frequent chatting is fine too.

Thanks, I hope to hear from someone!

I would love to be a study partner. Much of my work is character focused as well, but I certainly wouldn't mind putting in the effort to learn more landscapes techniques. Much of my work can be found at moravianart.com.