Hello
Big Grin 
Hello everyone! I'm Bobby,23 years old girl from Bulgaria. Introductions are always difficult for me because it's so hard to sum up with a few words what I want to say. But I''ll try to keep it brief (already failing [Image: biggrin.png]). 
I'm self taught artist and right now I study the basics. I've never been part of huge art community (well, I've never been part of any kind of forum actually)and this is really exciting for me!

My biggest problem is that as a self taught artist I can't always judge what I've done. And often I  have so many questions with no answers. This is killing me because for me art is not just a hobby- I want to succeed (oh, man I'm a little melodramatic right now [Image: biggrin.png]). So any feedback and critique will be more than welcome a.k.a. bring it on guys! 
Ok  I sound really cringy now so I'll stop . Have a nice day everyone and stay inspired (cringe points +10).

Hey welcome to Crimson Daggers Bobby :).

You've got some good stuff on your Tumblr site there. I can see that you've already gotten into some good study habits :).

If you startup a sketchbook thread on here and get involved, you should be able to pick up a load more useful study techniques.

Good luck with your art journey - I look forward to seeing more of your work :).

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Quote:Ok I sound really cringy now so I'll stop .

If you get to see my sketchbook, you'll find out I'm way ahead of you in cringe points. Nobody is keeping score so who cares :)

Hey Bobby. Welcome to the Crimson Daggers.

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead