Sup
Allo peeps Goob here.  Just a artist/painter trying to figure out what I am better at and such.  I am hoping this forums a bit more active than some I have been on.  Heard a far bit about this place so there is that.  Anyways drop me a message anytime but I shall be posting things here now too hopefully.
Welcome Goob! To this hidden corner of cyberspace known only as Crimson Daggers!

On here you will find fellow artists from all walks of life united in the one goal of improving their art. Hopefully you will be able to receive inspiration to help you on your own art journey :).

I encourage you to start up your own Sketchbook thread and get involved.

Good luck :).

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

As for activity, this place has it's ups and downs. There are days where a few people update their SB and there are days when a lot of SBs are jockeying position for being the latest. Not that it's a competition or anything.

Welcome to the Crimson Daggers. About the messaging, likewise. There's the CD Discord app if you're into that, and CD Hangouts where sometimes people log in and screenshare.

Looking forward to your stuff Goob!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Hey heey,

Don't forget when you make your SB thread, add a link to your comment signature (edit via your user Control Panel) so people can access it from your profile as well as anywhere you post on CD. The signature character limit has increased to go ahead and add any other info about yourself, like a digital calling card to make it easier to connect with people and bring them to you!

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Discord: emnida