Hello
Hi, I'm Celanna.  Celanna isn't my real name, it's actually my WoW main.  I'm an aspiring artist stuck in the desolate wastes known as central California.  I've been trying for twenty odd years to better my craft.  Progress has been slow to say the least, but I'm still working on it.  In the mean time I work a regular job to pay the bills and cosplay for fun.

My endeavor is to get improve my skills in painting and draftsmanship.  I hope one day to leave the wastes and work professionally as an illustrator.
Any idea to which industry you going to illustrate for?

Welcome to the Crimson Daggers Celanna! Making a thread under Sketchbooks and fill it up with your work isn't a bad idea. People can check and might help you out with pieces you're stuck with. Or simply, it's a good tool for you to track your progress.

See you around the forums then?

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Welcome in from the desolate wastes Celanna! Here in the ancient halls of Crimson Daggers you will find friends on the same path as yourself.

I am impressed by your sheer endurance - 20 odd years have you persevered in your craft!

I hope you will find inspiration, motivation and solace here :).

As the artist known only as John has already said, we encourage you to start up a sketchbook thread and join us on the path!

Good luck!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook