Trying to get better and need help
Hey guys I really want to get better at painting, specifically paining skin. As well as getting a better understanding on lighting and colors. Just the overall fundamentals, I want to create "realistic" work. Or at least have the ability, so any critiques are welcomed. Thanks

Attached Files Image(s)

Tongue 
(12-13-2016, 12:37 PM)DannyMor Wrote: Hey guys I really want to get better at painting, specifically paining skin. As well as getting a better understanding on lighting and colors. Just the overall fundamentals, I want to create "realistic" work. Or at least have the ability, so any critiques are welcomed. Thanks

Hi there! I tried to do a quick over painting of your work and tried to explain how I worked on it on this video haha sorry it's my first time doing this but hope it helps you in any way Insane, ecstatic Nervous smile, ahehe

Juelle, thank you so much for the feedback. The video was great, lot of background noise though haha, the phone ring made me jump lol. I should put more time into the proportions. I think before each head color study l might just do like 30 minutes of Loomis studies or something. Thanks for the feedback again, really motivates to make more!
Big Grin 
(12-13-2016, 05:23 PM)DannyMor Wrote: Juelle, thank you so much for the feedback. The video was great, lot of background noise though haha, the phone ring made me jump lol. I should put more time into the proportions. I think before each head color study l might just do like 30 minutes of Loomis studies or something. Thanks for the feedback again, really motivates to make more!

Hey DannyMor, I guess I must have overlooked that your goal was colors, but yeah it will surely improve your studies if you start working on the proportions first. Haha! Sorry for that! I kinda rushed myself to "Just do it", I'm really nervous when it comes to talking so I wanted to push myself, I should have warned you about the bg noises hahaha it rained before I started recording and thats the constant thumping noise in the bg. I rewatched and noticed you could also hear car beeps, rooster sounds, and yeah the surprising phone ring. Hahaha. Will work on that, anyways glad I could help!   Laugh

I figured I might as well put my portfolio pieces here as well, these pieces are me trying to implement my knowledge so if I can get a visual on what I did right and wrong that would be great. Im still just trying to really push my fundamentals into my work so any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks

Attached Files Image(s)