From the pits!
Star 
[Image: bowser_color.jpg]

This seems like what I've been looking for!

I'm an enviroment artist in the games industry by day but early morning and evenings I try to do some private art. I've been posting stuff on Instagram and my blog, and just got started with Twitter as they seem to have a pretty sweet image posting feature. 

I'm hoping to meet other artists here and be part of the community. I've already had some luck in this regard on Instagram and I'm hoping that this can be a horizon-broadening experience. If you have any feedback on finished stuff then please let me know :)

I'll be looking for partners to draw and studdy with soon, so if you feel that you want to talk to me about that kind of stuff please reach out. 

Outside of drawing I like boxing, swordplay, heavy metal (both the music and the magazine) and pen and paper roleplaying games (like D&D, but mostly in Swedish). Also browsing instagram untill I am filled with shame and a cold sweath breaks out. I've been looking a lot at tattoo artists as of late, Scumboy666 and Teide are my current faves. 

See you around and hopefully I'll talk to you later

Kind regards
/Matteo

Hey Deus,

Quote:I'll be looking for partners to draw and studdy with soon, so if you feel that you want to talk to me about that kind of stuff please reach out.

Got you covered: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-53.html

Welcome to the Crimson Daggers! Let's get on with it!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Hey Matteo - welcome to Crimson Daggers :).

I can see that you are from that rare breed of artist - the sword fighting heavy metal boxing gamedev artist - I think you will fit right in here!

If you're up for some serious art study, or maybe not so serious - you've come to the right place - there's some cool art studying going on right here.

I recommend you start up a sketchbook thread and share your journey with the community and John's already shown you where to look if you're after a study group.

Go for it!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

(01-09-2017, 10:58 PM)John Wrote: Hey Deus,

Quote:I'll be looking for partners to draw and studdy with soon, so if you feel that you want to talk to me about that kind of stuff please reach out.

Got you covered: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-53.html

Welcome to the Crimson Daggers! Let's get on with it!

Thanks a lot man, makes me feel right at home :) I've just started to scratch the top of the forums so all help and pointers is very much appreciated. Does the bowser illustration show up for you? The one at the top of this post? I saw it at my work machine earlier, but now at home it's broken. 

Cheers
/Matteo

(01-10-2017, 12:26 AM)Artloader Wrote: Hey Matteo - welcome to Crimson Daggers :).

I can see that you are from that rare breed of artist - the sword fighting heavy metal boxing gamedev artist - I think you will fit right in here!

If you're up for some serious art study, or maybe not so serious - you've come to the right place - there's some cool art studying going on right here.

I recommend you start up a sketchbook thread and share your journey with the community and John's already shown you where to look if you're after a study group.

Go for it!

Thanks buddy, trying to keep it fresh :) I think so too, from what I've seen so far this forum looks really nice and people seem really active and engaging which is super cool. 

I would call my studdying pretty serious, but done around other stuff - so it's not full time. Slow motion is better than no motion for me, so at least it stays pretty consistent. 

I'll do just that! Have not had a SB in a long time (as in "Did something bad happen to conceptart.org?" long) so it's going to be super great to get that going again. Been browsing around and there's a lot of nice things to look at there. I remember being really intimidated by the SBs of other's but even with the amount of talent that I see here it's thuroughly enjoyable to check all of them out. 

Thanks again for the welcome, it means a lot to me - I agree with your quote btw, the one in your signature. Good stuff. 

Talk to you later, and have a nice day/night depending on where you're at.