Sup!
Hi my name is Ardian,

actually I really don't know what to write here, what a great start.
I'm 21 and just some random dude in germany that tries to become a concept artist and illustartor. Right now I may suck at art, but I really want to get good at it (kinda obvious when I wrote that I want to become a concept artist). I hope I can learn a lot of new things here from other people and stuff like that.

Like I said I don't really know what to write here, I'm kinda bad at introductions, but I hope we can all have a good time together.
Welcome to Crimson Daggers Ardian :).

There's a wealth of information on here and some really cool art folk. Have a look around and get stuck in :).

Looking forward to seeing more of your journey - good luck :).

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Quote:Like I said I don't really know what to write here, I'm kinda bad at introductions,

I see your bad introduction. I call. And raise a worse reply.

Hi. Welcome to the Crimson Daggers.

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Introductions are always a pain. Particularly for artists. If I remember to, I'll find this article for you I read, about how it's actually a very important to try to write your intro, your bio or your artist's mandate as it kicks off your thoughts on why you do what you do, and helps you find your identity. It's not that important, but nothing to be worried about. E'rybody has issues with Bios. Most of the one's that do it well are narcissists...

Your art doesn't suck! I haven't seen it yet but it's important to only think in terms of 'this is where I'm at right now, and this is what I want to improve on'. None of this good/bad absolutist junk.

I'm going to stop rambling now, but just want to say Welcome!

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Discord: emnida
(02-04-2017, 07:55 AM)RottenPocket Wrote: Introductions are always a pain. Particularly for artists. If I remember to, I'll find this article for you I read, about how it's actually a very important to try to write your intro, your bio or your artist's mandate as it kicks off your thoughts on why you do what you do, and helps you find your identity. It's not that important, but nothing to be worried about. E'rybody has issues with Bios. Most of the one's that do it well are narcissists...

Your art doesn't suck! I haven't seen it yet but it's important to only think in terms of 'this is where I'm at right now, and this is what I want to improve on'. None of this good/bad absolutist junk.

I'm going to stop rambling now, but just want to say Welcome!

Yeah they are kinda a pain, just didn't want to write the typical stuff, for example music, favourite movie or food and so on. Then I couldn't think of anything to write. xD

That "suck" part, I see it more as an support group kinda thing, where you gather around and try to solve your problems. But before you can solve your problem you first have to admit that you have one "the first step to recovery is to...", that kinda thing xD. Anyways I'm still a beginner.

@Artloader and @John thanks for the welcome^^