03-17-2017, 09:34 AM
This weeks brief by VoodooMama
Crimson Character of the Week #21
»THE TREASURE HUNTER«
Whether on land or underwater, they look for valuable artifacts, shipwrecks and discoveries of ancient culture.”
(Can be a man, woman or alien, droid, etc. Set in whichever time period you prefer, including medieval fantasy or sci-fi. Your imagination is the limit.)
The best of the CHOWs will be picked by an anonymous poll in the Finals thread and the winner is given the opportunity to pick the theme of the next CHOW's design, as well as becoming the title banner for that week! So go hard, design something interesting and unique!
- No photograph paint overs, must be 100% original work. (See next rule for exception)
- 3D is permitted and renders MAY be used as whole or in part of a painting, as long as YOU created the work. Pre-made and/or purchased, online, assets are forbidden.
- There is no restriction on the character's gender, time period or culture.
- Studies are recommended, but not required.
- There is no restriction on image formats (horizontal, vertical, square).
- Environment backgrounds are optional.
- Keep in mind you are not required to stick to what is in the passage. It is more of a guide in terms of mood.
- You must post at least one WIP in the WIP thread to be accepted into the final poll.
- Finals must be posted in the finals thread before the deadline.
- At least 3/4 of the character must be visible (minimum from the knees up).
- Only ONE character.
- Only ONE submission per person in the finals thread.
- No fanart. We want to see your original, unique interpretations!
- Voting will be held for 5 days after the deadline.
- In an event of a tiebreaker, a winner will be chosen through a randomized name picker.
Deadline is March 30th @ UTC: 23:59
-+|| WIP THREAD ||+-