MikesQuest Sketchbook
Should have started posting my stuff here a while ago, but better late than never.

Anything and everything I post in here can be critiqued if you want to ( and it's much appreciated, ) no need to ask if I want a critique / if you can critique it, etc. Just do it!

Currently working through the book "How to Draw: Drawing and Sketching Objects and Environments From Your Imagination" By Scott Robertson
Had tons of help trying to figure out how to do this in the Daggers Discord and like 12 hours messing around with it so might as well post it lol. Projecting a vertical plane to the ground plane while retaining the width + height.

Attached Files Image(s)

Cool! About time you started a sketchbook Mike!

I think the Measuring Point method is the best one to use here, I will post up the Diagonal Vanishing Point method soon, but it's not as good.

Keep it going dude!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

(04-21-2017, 04:17 PM)Artloader Wrote: Cool!  About time you started a sketchbook Mike!

I think the Measuring Point method is the best one to use here, I will post up the Diagonal Vanishing Point method soon, but it's not as good.

Keep it going dude!
Awesome, I look forward to seeing it :D
Got a drafting board as a birthday gift, decided to try learning architectural perspective. Not sure if it will ever be useful though lol

Attached Files Image(s)

~1 hour still life. Mini ceramic buddha

Attached Files Image(s)

I love you perspective works . Keep it up)
/r/redditgetsdrawn portrait. Didn't get the likeness that well but it was fun to paint it and I like how it turned out for the most part. ( source: https://www.reddit.com/r/redditgetsdrawn...a_draw_me/ )

Attached Files Image(s)

Mini sword still life

Attached Files Image(s)

redditgetsdrawn pen

Attached Files Image(s)

Good to see people learning perspective!
We could hang out in Google hangouts some day MikesQuest and @Artloader and do some perspective together sharing screen what do you think? I worked my way through most of the book last year.

Thanks for posting info about /r/redditgetsdrawn, seems like an awesome place with portrait refs :)