polibutler - sketchbook
Big Grin 
I just signed up today) I was afraid to communicate with people on the forum and show my art etc.)) Then I decided to do it, I hope you support me, because we have a common goal, Learn to draw! Tongue   I would like add my recent work to sketchbook. I planned to draw only a sketch, but in the end I could not stop, much fun!  

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey Polibutler, welcome to Crimson Daggers :).

That's a great piece of work there, I love the creature design and tree silhouettes in the background (I am trying to improve my environments at the moment so these things resonate with me right now).

Keep posting!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Smile 
(04-28-2017, 09:27 PM)Artloader Wrote: Hey Polibutler, welcome to Crimson Daggers :).

That's a great piece of work there, I love the creature design and tree silhouettes in the background (I am trying to improve my environments at the moment so these things resonate with me right now).

Keep posting!

Thank you very much, Artloader!
Hi :D
I really like the trees and the angle. I can really feel the motion and energy!
The creature design is really interesting, and unique :O How did you come up with that?
Looking forward to seeing more! :D

(04-29-2017, 07:07 AM)Pukrolli Wrote: Hi :D
I really like the trees and the angle. I can really feel the motion and energy!
The creature design is really interesting, and unique :O How did you come up with that?
Looking forward to seeing more! :D

Thank you! I sculpted several variants of monster heads in 3DCoat and then I sketched them. I attached a couple of pictures, how it was look.  Wink

Attached Files Image(s)