sketchbook
Always waiting to be better to post and recieve critique, realising how backwards that is now

recent stuff from oldest to newest
[Image: bURf4Tc.png]
[Image: PLzXcTz.png]
[Image: sGJfzH4.png]
[Image: aWslpS8.png]
[Image: 0T57ogX.png]
[Image: uYRDKic.png]
[Image: HdIXTbX.png]
[Image: VVwKdqp.png]
[Image: CAxjGPZ.png]

that first image had a lot more work put into it than everything else
I really struggle with setting up construction for the head, trying to go about the loomis method
I think you're handling the Loomis method fairly well in terms of theory. I'd say the proportions need a bit more work. I would like to suggest Dorian Iten's accuracy training, to supplement your current regimen. It might help you do a more confident assessment whenever you lay down a line.

http://www.dorian-iten.com/accuracy/

Good luck!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
(07-04-2017, 11:36 PM)John Wrote: I think you're handling the Loomis method fairly well in terms of theory. I'd say the proportions need a bit more work. I would like to suggest Dorian Iten's accuracy training, to supplement your current regimen. It might help you do a more confident assessment whenever you lay down a line.

http://www.dorian-iten.com/accuracy/

Good luck!
ahh thanks man, cutting out glasses from carboard seems a little silly but my proportions are garbage so I'll get off my high horse and try it out haha

[Image: ezpcjN3.png]
[Image: cLBjNuK.png]
[Image: 4U5RJKA.png]
some silly doodles and gestures(if you could call them that) where I was trying to focus on the rib cage. Trying to learn some anatomy starting from the skeleton. I'm thinking I should of started with the spine first because that might help me place the rib cage better
oldest to newest
[Image: 44BzGSi.png]

[Image: FBw8fYo.jpg]
[Image: E55ihpw.png]
[Image: u9rNcR2.png]
[Image: kWeuJ99.png]