Kevin Sketchbook
Hello :D. This is my sketchbook, i will post my studys here. Opnions are always welcome.

[Image: kevin-franciosi-templo-3.jpg?1500331133]
I did this color study from "The lord of rings" scene.

I applied the colors here.

Welcome to daggers dude, nice start!.
The water woman piece is looking good, really like the atmosphere, I think the anatomy might be off though, the right arm look a bit too short to me and the left one seems a bit malformed, defineitly a tough pose to get right though.

Also maybe it's due to it not being finished yet but you might want to show how she's been drowned, like a ball and chain or something holding her down.

Keep it up!.

(08-02-2017, 05:44 AM)Triggerpigking Wrote: Welcome to daggers dude, nice start!.
The water woman piece is looking good, really like the atmosphere, I think the anatomy might be off though, the right arm look a bit too short to me and the left one seems a bit malformed, defineitly a tough pose to get right though.

Also maybe it's due to it not being finished yet but you might want to show how she's been drowned, like a ball and chain or something holding her down.

Keep it up!.

Yeah, thanks for the reply. I was thinking if i should put an ball and chain, but in the end i didn't.
I really have some anatomy problems, need to focus it again sometime :D.
I changed a bit, juts to give more contrast
[Image: kevin-franciosi-drown-witch-2-0.jpg?1501902864]
And again, i really appreciate the reply
I did this to apply some colors and materials studys [Image: kevin-franciosi-necrog.jpg?1501866802]
Applied colors studys[Image: 20507531_489618001389299_785432891156125...e=5A31C467]
Hello guy, this is some of my last week studies

Aaron blase's technic attempt

Colors Studies

Colors studies applications

value studies

Some faces gestuals