Getting 'jiggy' with it.
Heart 
Hello! New to Crimson Daggers as the forum I was previously involved in closed down. Trying to find the right community to build friendships and improve together. I am a jack of all trades, and a master of none so I have decided to start from the beginning and work my way up. I have two separate end goals; the first is a dream to become a tattoo artist, and the second is a vague view of concept art as a hobbyist. 

Currently I am studying lectures by the wonderful sculptor Sabin Howard: Fundamentals of Human Anatomy, and anatomy of my head. Currently this is what will fill my Sketchbook (for the most part) here a CD.

I don't feel that tattoo art has a huge role or place in these forums, but if you are curious I do post this style of work to my instagram account. 

Looking forward to my time here! 

Hi Aebl.

I saw Permanoobs just announced they're closing down, I'm assuming that's the forum you're pertaining to. A lot of talented folks there and if you happen to know someone who's looking for a forum, CD forum isn't that bad :)

Quote:I don't feel that tattoo art has a huge role or place in these forums

I don't think anyone will think any less if you're into tattoo art. That being said, welcome to the Crimson Daggers.

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Big Grin 
(08-14-2017, 10:57 PM)John Wrote: Hi Aebl.

I saw Permanoobs just announced they're closing down, I'm assuming that's the forum you're pertaining to. A lot of talented folks there and if you happen to know someone who's looking for a forum, CD forum isn't that bad :)

Quote:I don't feel that tattoo art has a huge role or place in these forums

I don't think anyone will think any less if you're into tattoo art. That being said, welcome to the Crimson Daggers.
Yes, you're right! They're trying to find a solution, but I really should be involved in more forums. Great! That's the advice I was given from the group.

It's not that I think anyone will think anything less, but I do believe it's of a similar focus.

Thank you, John!

Welcome to Crimson Daggers AEBL :).

There's artists from all walks of life here so you should be able to feel at home here.

Good luck with your goals :)

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

(08-16-2017, 08:33 AM)Artloader Wrote: Welcome to Crimson Daggers AEBL :).

There's artists from all walks of life here so you should be able to feel at home here.

Good luck with your goals :)

Thank you, Artloader!