Don't click here please
Hi my name is Jimmy i am currently 26 years old.

I choose to come to crimson daggers to sharpen my knowledge and to learn from other people.I am seeking challenge and partner or mentor or just a comment.

Approch:I work with pencil and pen and marker.I also sometime use photoshop and illustrator
Goal:Concept artist oriented creature design 
Thing I like to draw:Character,monster,fantasy,sci-fi,super hero,horror,dark,skull,pin-up,video game fan art

My experience with art:
From an early age like everybody i was initiate to the pleasure of drawing.As years pass my motivation for school was never really there i sure did love learning but i was never really happy to be force feed it.The subject were too blend to digest and my concentration was little. Fortunate for me i was aware that i was more interest in drawing in my class than the actual class. Somehow i manage to finish highschool and get my diploma.After graduating i was in the dark but i was sure that i wanted to remain happy.Pretty sure still to this day that i want to avoid going back to school as i find the academic aspect of life to be too rigid and devoid of the energy i am striving for.What i am striving for you might ask to be able to find the right environement to grow as an artist. 

I also had the chance of taking a few private art course.
I took 3 class so far at syn studio here the title of the course i took and a brief summary of what fundamental was part of the course

DRAWING FROM LIFE-this course teach me about light, shade, line and form, perspective and proportion. Subjects include still life, nature, portraits and nudes using live models.
ANALYTICAL SKETCHING-this course teach me a step-by-step method to break down any object or living being into basic shapes and build up a drawing with proper perspective and shading so you can literally draw anything, from any angle!
ANIMAL DRAWING-this course teach me how to approch creating my own creature base on the study of animal such as cat,dog,fish,bird and dinosaur.I had the chance to draw live animal

I am currently looking for someone  that could benefit from sharing some of there time so that we can learn to be stronger artist. 

Email:[email protected] or reply on this post

Requirement:
1.Same time zone (Eastern Time Zone UTC-05:00) so we can have a better exchange experience
2.Must have interest in learning to draw from imagination
3.Is working professionally as an artist or is aspiring to work as an artist

Optional:If possible add the time you available and some of the Thing that you like drawing and what you want to achieve with this partnership.

Thank for reading to this point and i hope we can build from here.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
Hey man, i'm online every weekday morning doing about 2 hours of study or a combination of study and free sketching. 

I'm in the west coast but I stream at 6am-8am M-F 

That should be a decent time to at least start your morning off with a study group. I've been going through Michael Hampton's Analytical figure drawing book.

You can watch the past broadcasts, but we can also jump into a dischord and just chat when you'd be available to just hang out and draw with me and some other professionals. 

here is my Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/mike086 

Tomorrow is Feedback friday and we will be doing feedback and paintovers for anyone that needs that. 

We can add you to our dischord if you are interested.

Livestream Crits/Paintovers: www.twitch.tv/mike086
Loomis Study videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/mike086

My Facebook page: MCIII