Skulltopus, my latest finished digital artwork
Smile 
Hello everyone! Loving everyone's artwork here, so I've decided to post mine aswell.

This is the latest artwork that I've finished and I'm pretty happy with it. I'm new to digital art and art in general, been drawing for a year.

Hopefully I'll improve my skills on this forum, cheers!   [Image: tongue.png] 

https://www.behance.net/gallery/48842291/Skulltopus

[Image: 3aa1c548842291.58a38260256f4.png]

Check my art!
Behance
Instagram
Hey Soldatti, welcome to Crimson Daggers :).

That's a cool bit of creature design there - nice work. I like how you've made the creature glisten - it makes it look slimy and wet.

One thing you could maybe think about for your next piece is the lighting. For example, I would expect to see more of the red lighting reflected on the lower edge of the skull as well - like you have done on the lower tentacles.

Keep posting dude - I'd suggest starting up a sketchbook thread and sharing your art path with us :).

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

(05-09-2017, 07:29 PM)Artloader Wrote: Hey Soldatti, welcome to Crimson Daggers :).

That's a cool bit of creature design there - nice work.  I like how you've made the creature glisten - it makes it look slimy and wet.

One thing you could maybe think about for your next piece is the lighting.  For example, I would expect to see more of the red lighting reflected on the lower edge of the skull as well - like you have done on the lower tentacles.

Keep posting dude - I'd suggest starting up a sketchbook thread and sharing your art path with us :).

Thanks for the tips!

I will create a sketchbook thread, thanks. :)

Check my art!
Behance
Instagram