Hello!
Hi! I'm Kazy, I'm 18 and I'm a student in Southern California.  I'm interested in improving my art and meeting other artists! I hope to pursue a career in concept art, but I know I still have a lot to learn! 

I'm going to be taking some online art classes in the near future (if you have any suggestions please share). I've been going to community college so far, but I've very recently come to the conclusion that following the university path isn't going to get me where I need to be to reach my goals. So I guess you could say this is my first step in getting serious about art! 

Here's about where I am right now:
[Image: tumblr_ovrno9b1ty1rhfjmco1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_osl0dbVVHN1rhfjmco1_1280.png]
Hi,
i can recommend all Dave Rapoza's gumroads. They're the most motivating thing for me.
Schoolism has some good courses and depending how fast you watch em you can get allot out of a month subscription which makes it super cheap.
I liked bobby Chiu's creature painting course and jason seilers portraiture course. Nathan Fowkes probably a good one for film concept art to have a look at.
good luck to you, feel free to give us a shout if you think theres something i can help you with too
peace

GUMROAD | ARTSTATIONINSTAGRAM | YOUTUBETWITCH | SKETCHBOOK
Discord tag: AndrewGibbons#3357
Welcome to the forum Kazy :)

Nice work there, I like the way you render :).

In terms of online courses, I haven't purchased too many paid courses yet, but I have studied at places like :

drawabox.com
Proko's YouTube channel
Dorien Iten's website
Foundation Gumroad
Will Kemp's website

Each of these resources gave me something of value. They may or may not be of any use to you but you never know.

Good luck with your art journey!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook