Hey!
Smile 
I'm a 26 yo South American guy. It took 25 years for me to find out what I wanna do with my life, so here I am now: I wanna be an illustrator and character artist. I'm interested in figure drawing, animals, storytelling and painting, I'm an extremelly boring and down-on-earth dude, so don't expect any kind of joke coming from me Rolling eyes, funny thought ; I like Kim Jung Gi, Moebius, Frazetta and some other guys, but as I said, I'm quite new on this art world, so there are a lot of hot artists I'm yet to discover. I'm currently studying Force in Mike Mattesi's site and I'm having a great time doing it.

I have 7 dogs, 4 cats, a parrot, 4 cows and a llama; my hobbies are gaming, reading and doing exercises.

So... Hiya  In love In love In love  I hope you liked me so far Blushing
Start a sketchbook and let's go! Welcome to the Crimson Daggers!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Don't expect any kind of joke? Too late dude - you already cracked a joke :).

Welcome again, you've mentioned some great artists there - I love Frazetta!

Also, I'd not heard of Mike Mattesi and Force before - looks really interesting.

Anyway good luck with your journey, and as John said, I look forward to seeing some of your work in a sketchbook thread!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook