Instagram users: how do you upload your digital work?
Hello,

So I've been using a program called Gramblr the past year to upload my digital work, as it's the only way I've found it possible. But recently, I started noticing that my account is randomly following complete strangers I've never heard of - and some being rather ridiculous accounts at that (alt-right meme accounts, "food for babies", self-help and other random stuff). It's usually about 2 or 3 randoms every month. At first, I shrugged it off as an accident (somehow), and then I thought my account may be compromised, but upon googling this seems to be a common issue.

Now I'm quite certain Gramblr is responsible - at least I hope so- and while it's mostly a benign nuisance, it still feels really violating.

How do you guys get around instagram's upload limitations? And have you had any similar issues?

~
https://www.dailydot.com/debug/how-to-po...am-mac-pc/

I use this on chrome, works fine. Can't do the auto share to facebook that you can through a phone I think but not a huge deal

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
(08-19-2018, 07:31 PM)Amit Dutta Wrote: https://www.dailydot.com/debug/how-to-po...am-mac-pc/

I use this on chrome, works fine. Can't do the auto share to facebook that you can through a phone I think but not a huge deal

Ooh thankya! This is very helpful :)  SO LONG, DUBIOUS PROGRAM.

~
I usually download from a computer so that the quality is better. As you probably noticed, this topic is very popular now. I think it's actually very interesting. The photos are very unusual and fascinating. One of the things that makes photos really great is the ability to convey emotions. I even decided to blog about the art of photography, but at first I couldn't attract an audience. My brother advised me to buy followers using famoid.com and it helped me! I am very glad that thanks to this service I have found new friends!