I feel swimming without direction
I started studying drawings 7 months ago, but I never had total confidence in what I was studying, not knowing which course to take, I currently feel lost in anatomy, drawing is complicated because it is not the same as school, you do not have teachers telling you what to do, you kind of have to go it on your own, I think every day I think about giving up, but I can not, it's something I really want, so I always try to find some solution, but I always face the wall, has anyone ever had it? I do not know which course to take, would anyone have a study plan like that? a guideline or a tip, if I had I would be grateful, in my instagram I put my drawings a few months ago when I started to draw  Sad Sad Sad Sad

Insta: https://www.instagram.com/horus1998/
Drawing is a vast field with many road.You cannot choose a road if you don't know where you want to go.But you have to choose a road to get there.I think the first main obstacle any artist face is the realisation of how little they know.They want to try everything and it can be time consuming it not bad but it nake you only good as the time you invest in and if you put your egg in many basket your average in all the thing you do.But if you focus and start to have a vision of what you want to do exactly than you have higher chance of sucess.The problem is no one can give you direction because no one know where you want to go but you they can only point you to certain direction.My advice is to get to know what are the fundamental of art.But more than that it to have a cycle of revision of the direction your heading toward.

I don't have simple solution.Because your simply lost in front of a ocean of possiblity i cannot make for you.
Is this a hooby or is this something you want to do as a living that is one of the first question i believe must be answered
Second question would be how much time can you invest per day.
Third question is what are the thing you know and don't know
Fouth what do you need to learn and how will you find that knowledge.

Sorry for my more than vague answers i can't write that well because i got an eye injury atm or i would have wrote you a longer message.You can still email me if you have more question i will try my best to help if i can.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
my focus is not to be a simple pastime, but something professional, I have artists like Reinaldo Quintero (Reiq), Miles DF, Skygracer, Paolo Pantanela and Scott Campbell, as inspirations, I want something comic style and furrys, but I'm not sure how to get to this level, I'm training anatomy, trying to understand, painting is very horrible, I dedicate 12 hours a day to drawing, what do I know? well, I'm not sure of anything. and what I do not know, a lot of things