Hellos!
Tongue 
Hellos friends!
I'm End, a lost soul who wants to get good at art (specifically drawing/painting) and hopefully get good enough to make a living off of it. I'm a late starter since it took me all of my engineering degree to realize that it might not be for me and that I jump into the deep end to start drawing/painting again. Please feel free to critique my work and rip me to shreds just want to try to make the most of my time back to be able to do the projects I have planned for the future. 

I'm posting on this forum to hold myself accountable, as well as to make art friends. Please feel free to follow me on my journey. 

Hope to grow with all yous.  Thumbs_up
Hey End.

I hope starting late doesn't get to you. It doesn't matter compared to having the discipline and being efficient with learning. I had a friend back way back in high school. He was one of those kids who was always good with art, always drew in class, but never got any better as we became full fledged adults. It's tragic because he stopped pursuing what he was good at. I would kill to have his talent and experience. He's one of those people who draws and can make things look cool.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: it feels like your beating yourself hard over this, right out of the gate. I think everyone here has been there so I reserve any judgments beyond that. Just don't hesitate to reach out if you need someone to talk to here.

Welcome to the Crimson Daggers.

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead