Looking forward to hanging out with you guys!
Hey everyone!

I'm Sammy and I'm not too far away from hitting the 21st year I'm on this planet.
I've been "activly" drawing for about 3 1/2 years now and slowly starting to do some drawings I sort of like.
I have a really big problem with pushing myself to finish stuff and learn things outside my comfort zone properly, so I'm just slowly, but somewhat happily, chipping away at it to get better. I'm hoping to get the much needed mental push on here to get myself to do that a bit better. hehe

The overall goal I have with art isn't 100% clear yet. I originally got into it to become a 2d animator, but have since gotten really into concepting and recently storyboarding. Before I started drawing I wrote a whole lot, so I generally like to tell stories. My real love in media is film, so eventhough I love manga/comics, concept art and all that I'm really just someone trying to direct his own cinematic projects in his bedroom. 

I've really been in a rut the last few months which I'm just starting to come out of, so let's see how long it takes till the next one!

[Image: Ql1l6w2.png]
Welcome aboard Sammy!

Looking forward to sharing the journey with you :).

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook