Herzig's sketchbook
I barely finish anything this past years so all i have are sketches haha

Most of my stuff is fanart and anime style, honestly its starting to feel like it seem to be a deterrent when i try to get some feedback on online art sommunities ? Anyways feedback and crit appreciated especially for compositions. Id like to aim for something similar to the vibe of the art in tcg cards or those seen in romance webtoons/manwha

Finishing what you start is like anything it something you make a habit of if sketching is what you generally do maybe make the commitment of finishing what you start this years not that it should be a hard rule that break your back. After all it can be a disservice to you because sometime you need the mileage rather then committing to thing that are on bad ground. For example it would be bad to keep working on something that as poor composition or to try to fix something that was suppose to be fix much earlier in a drawing.

Patience and focus are not thing that are generally given to artist right away.So don't feel bad if you only have sketch to show what important is to look at what you done so far and look where you want thing to go from now on.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
Wow, really nice characters, line work and colors!

As for feedback — I agree the next step for you is to take an image and finish it off. You are so close on some of these it would only take a little more time to polish them off.

BTW — You have some enviable designs and movement in what you posted above

I like the appeal of your pictures and am impressed of two things: your anatomy and color-use.
I am wondering, if you are able to do this or if you copied it, since you say its Fanart.
Are you that good at these things? If so, how did you learn them, especially the color-use?
All of these sketches look super good!!