How to go to more detail?
I am trying to go to a level of more detail. However, it is not clear to me how that is done by concept artists. Do you scale down the brush further? How to go to more detail?

Eventually, with concept art, I want to achieve a very high direction of realism or convincement of certain levels of realism.

First of if you want a high lvl of realism start to by getting your shape to be accurate in proportion and contour. Right now it might look the same to you but it actually not that accurate.I suggest you learn more about how to use point in your canva as land mark eventually you been able to visualize those point over time.

It advise to not use guide will doing the observation phase of your drawing but it a useful tool to know to check your contour and proportion once your done with your study as a way to auto correct yourself you don't actually need people to critic your contour or shape you can simply get a more precise grid but the simplier grind might leak the ability of a train eye so if you use a simple grid to correct yourself you might miss some inconsistency other artist might be able to pick up

If you never learned how to create those guide and what there use for let me explain.

First of you divide the canva with 2 diagonal those diagonal must start and end from one corner of the canva to the opposite corner of it in diagonal obviously.

One you got a cross dividing the canva into 4 triangle.You See that those triangle converge to the center of your canva if they don't you did something wrong if that the case start over.

If your cross as found the middle point you can than create a vertical and a horizontal line.

What are the purpose of those line you might ask well to put is simple they serve as guide.

One advise i like to give is to start observing the center as it the point where the guideline convert and it where object are the easiest to compare to your original.

I also like to observe shape near the edge of the canva and check the lenght and height depending on what the nearest edge of the canva is.

One thing you might notice is that this grid guide can go infinite in it precision.But i don't advise going crazy about that i could show you how if you want to go more toward being a human photocopying machine than realism which is more in the observation of thing than picture perfect way of doing that tend to be the domain of reproduction artist.

One advise when approching study is to start with your biggest shape and work toward your smaller shape.Atleast identify your 3 biggest shape before anything and this will be a good place to start from.When observing it a good practice to think in two way in the term of shape or in the term of 3d simplification.

For example drawing a simplified head you would first think of the head as a 2d cercle but than you would think of that head in 3d term and now see it as a sphere.What i am trying to say here is sometime you need to simplify what you see as a mean to get rid of the detail of course it can be hard to see the ball of the head under hair but with practice and constructing them yourself it become easier to visualize construction.

Attached Files Image(s)

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
Thank you thank you thank you Joe :)

Haha accuracy, that is the case for my whole drawing Joe.
artstation.com

I understand your feedback as the following:
- Accuracy in proportion and contour is now important to understand looking at my level of drawing.
- To understand things, I need to see from the 2D-picture the actual 3D dimensions. 
- To pragmatize it, a work direction is to draw from 2D going to 3D, volume-ize it.
- From larger forms to smaller forms, not getting lost in details (, keep simplifying).

I am watching videos like:
YouTube Design Cinema – EP 1 - Line to Color Part 01
(drawing generally, indicating, draw to communicate a language, being exact but not too much exact)

I try to get more detailed but it stays schematic. From here, you will go towards a smaller brush, starting with the details?
At the moment, getting more exact in the colors is new for me :)
Where do you go from here if I may ask it that plain?

Well that nice but as i said before the grid guide thing i shown you is to be visualize and later on use as a correction tool it is not there to be use during the drawing phase it could be but this defeat what you should be aiming for and that would be to visualize that grid instead of actually putting it on the drawing as you draw.I can't tell if that what you did or not but the technique is more a tool as i said for correction and as a concept to visualize will drawing.If you use it will drawing to much you might end up hurting your visual measuring skill.You can put the grid over the original image a few time to understand the concept but you should avoid putting the grid over your own drawing and instead visualize it.But as you progress the grid is to be use as a correction tool.

Sorry for all the repetition it just that it can be addictive so want to drill the idea in your head that is best to get rid of the need to use it an see is as a concept as fast as you can.

I recommend you visit and scroll down the page to find a ton of useful video if your really starting out in digital paint if not well maybe you will like to recap some of the stuff you learned so far.So definitively have a look there.
https://www.ctrlpaint.com/library

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
Now I understand you, sorry.
Very thank you 
 for that website :)