Hello, hello
Hello all, my name is Diana. I stumbled across this forum while watching a YouTube video and I decided to try it out! It's really cool to see an art community actually try and help each other improve and I hope to contribute to that.

About me:

I'm 21 years old living in the USA. I'm currently going to school for Computer Science though I'll admit it's taking a little longer due to everything going on plus some personal things. Currently working in IT at my university. I'm usually a big concert-goer, though I'll be having to put that on hold for now. I love to play games (Switch, PS4, PC, and STILL my 3DS) with my boyfriend along with my little gaming group. Am also a big hiker as I grew up in the PNW!

I've been drawing since I was about 11 or 12. I copied a lot of anime styled art and went from there. Never learned the basics nor did I study anatomy so my progress continuously plateaued. I drew a lot of "original characters" and made up stories for them which I posted to Instagram. Since then I'd fallen out of art all together a few times, thinking that I would never improve. More recently I've picked up the pencil/drawing tablet again and realized that this is something that I am truly passionate about. Other people's art has also sparked a fire in me as I so desperately wish I were as good as my idols.

My current goal is to hunker down during these trying times and really put in the work that I was never really willing to before. Thanks everyone for reading!
Welcome! very fortunate to realize the passion for it at such an age
looks like you're doing well so far. keep up the good stuff

GUMROAD | ARTSTATIONINSTAGRAM | YOUTUBETWITCH | SKETCHBOOK
Discord tag: AndrewGibbons#3357
Welcome to Crimson Daggers Diana :).

Well done for starting a sketchbook thread already - I'm looking forward to you sharing your art journey with us!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook