Crimson COW Finals (Week of March 1st)
This is the finals thread, WIP goes here
-CREATURE OF THE WEEK MARCH 1st-

DRAGON
YOUR DEADLINE IS: MONDAY, MARCH 15th @ 10am EST 7am PT 3pm GMT
Here's my derger.

I
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]t won't be burninating anything unfortunately as it lives under the sea, but here's a coral reef dragon ( bleached and dying). Crit is welcome. Deleted old post and replaced with his one as I tried to make it look more like it was underwater[/font]

Welp that was fun

Attached Files Image(s)

here's my kitty kitty sand dragon. fantastic concepts everyone!

"No man is more unhappy than he who never faces adversity. For he is not permitted to prove himself." - Seneca
[Image: KPbLJQgl.jpg]
Here is a tiny dragon hugging an orange.

Aw the orange one is cute!

Gerben, they cut off the tail and give the dragon a lobotomy? Wtf! The drawing is so cute but then that's so fucked up lmao

Skeffin: I think you did an excellent job with the time allotted. Nicely evocative background with the silhouetted ship and schools of fish. As for crit, I think it would've been best to leave out that school of fish in front of the dragon's tail. They're the only silhouetted things in the foreground, so they look a bit out of place.
JosephCow: Those red and orange accents were a nice addition. Also, great burninated peasant.
gerbenpasjes: I second what Joseph said. But what a charming kitty dragon it is!
Jana: That is adorable. Very nice textures, too.

Good work guys. I had to make another thread for the poll due to a case of PEBKAC.