Introducing my Sketchbook.
So much talent! I love that screaming guy, it’s perfect in my book which I don’t say often. The crow is also well executed. Keep it up!

Edit: actually, don’t know if you would consider selling the screaming guy. If you’d be open to it, could you pm a price please?
I love the solidity of that first digital portrait! The effortless look of the latest sketch—which I'm sure wasn't that effortless!—is also really nice. It flows very well and has a great balance between detail and negative space areas.

I think the only immediately useful thing I have to say is to be careful with head construction methods that use spheres. The brain isn't round, so to rely on this sort of structure on anything but frontal views you'll be forced to compensate on the facial area or back of the head depending on where the ears are falling.

That's it! I'm also happy to see a compatriot here and you English seems good fine enough.
If that helps, simply using it was what did the trick for me. When in doubt I'd google the word or possible expression to see definitions, what's more common and and the usage in context, and sometimes I still break the thesaurus open when I feel I'm getting too repetitive, but insist in using the language for long enough and there'll come a time you'll struggle to remember how daunting it used to be. :)

Joker Tribute
Playing with Lasso Tool and Liquify. I liked this graphic approach...
All C&C will always be welcomed.
Thanks for all latest positive feedbacks guys!

[Image: VX0wLNd.jpg]
(04-07-2021, 05:08 AM)darktiste Wrote:
(04-06-2021, 08:04 PM)Bralves Wrote:
(04-05-2021, 02:38 PM)darktiste Wrote: Nice use of a stroke brush i like how it help sell the volume of the object plus great lightning to.The eye are little bit wierd for me on the other side.The scare could use a little bit more effort it just almost look painted on is skin i don't feel the depth to much on the top portion compare to the part on is cheek.I like the refershing look almost look like some kind of half orc noble of something.Keep working at it already a nice level for a new comer.
Thank you very much!
I loved your feedback, I'll fix it using your recommendations and post it again another time.
I have a problem to understand how far can I go with my paintings and impairs its quality, I don't know how to choose good references and I don't do to much studies before create something :(
I'll work hard on my next piece.
Push your work to your best ability don't worry about how far it goes the painting is done when you feel it done just try to atleast finish work to your highest expectation don't put the bar to high or to low.If anything else you can save a version of the file before you try something risky. Use your tool to there full potential. Use reference for pose,texture,pattern,anatomy, mood, mix idea,,color palette etc but get inspired if you don't have good reference there plenty of free reference on pinterest or google find a good way to have them somewhere when you can see them all at one there software for that.You just need to know some vocabulary for the reference search to find what you looking for so be fearless in your reference gathering. Don't just collect them study them like i said before you can study them for pose, texture, pattern,anatomy, moodmix idea,,color palette and more you just gotta find what you can extract from them think of your reference as a creative juice what can you extract.

@darktiste, Thank you again for your feedback! I'm trying to incorporate some Pinterest researches every day and it's being useful for me, cause I'm meeting some new ways and another artists  Happy . I started to see some YouTube tutorials too. I want to bring some new stuffs using what I've learning soon.
(04-25-2021, 08:45 PM)Zizka Wrote: So much talent! I love that screaming guy, it’s perfect in my book which I don’t say often. The crow is also well executed. Keep it up!

Edit: actually, don’t know if you would consider selling the screaming guy. If you’d be open to it, could you pm a price please?
I'm glad u liked!
I don't know how this screaming guys can be useful, but I'll be glad to share it with you.
(04-26-2021, 11:20 PM)dimensional-knight Wrote: I love the solidity of that first digital portrait! The effortless look of the latest sketch—which I'm sure wasn't that effortless!—is also really nice. It flows very well and has a great balance between detail and negative space areas.

I think the only immediately useful thing I have to say is to be careful with head construction methods that use spheres. The brain isn't round, so to rely on this sort of structure on anything but frontal views you'll be forced to compensate on the facial area or back of the head depending on where the ears are falling.

That's it! I'm also happy to see a compatriot here and you English seems good fine enough.
If that helps, simply using it was what did the trick for me. When in doubt I'd google the word or possible expression to see definitions, what's more common and and the usage in context, and sometimes I still break the thesaurus open when I feel I'm getting too repetitive, but insist in using the language for long enough and there'll come a time you'll struggle to remember how daunting it used to be. :)
I appreciate your feedback
Honestly I don't guide myself very much by spheres or lines, normally I just draw what I see and paint over hahahaha
But I'm trying to incorporate some tutorial stuffs in my process
Thanks for the English tips, it took me years to get out of my comfort zone and try something, and have a fellow compatriot willing to help me and even more you with your incredible work, its amazing!
I sincerely hope that you continue to follow my future posts
[Image: a6JTV37.png]

My first attempt to create concept a character.
[Image: Et4941m.jpg]

A Boku no Hero fanart I made recently. Lately I have been more interested in drawing and graphics stuffs.
Hi there! You have some serious skills ! Your sketchbook is inspiring and that last joker portrait is amazing...I like the technique. Keep it up
[Image: hbQLCqI.png]
[Image: jdvQoHg.png]
[Image: 4Y4ODU0.png][Image: LSgpq54.gif][Image: wX7yD7O.gif][Image: euSVbMc.gif]

I am trying to mix my personal projects with studies. I plan to bring things related to perspective, design and color soon.
(05-24-2021, 10:20 PM)Kassatay Wrote: Hi there! You have some serious skills ! Your sketchbook is inspiring and that last joker portrait is amazing...I like the technique. Keep it up
I'm very glad to hear that from you. I'll keep doing my best. Thanks again! Happy
Great updates here, love your line and gesture work, and you have a unique style that I dig. Keep it up!

(06-03-2021, 09:11 PM)cgmythology Wrote: Great updates here, love your line and gesture work, and you have a unique style that I dig.  Keep it up!
Thanks for your feedback, I'm glad to read that, matte! I'll keep producing and trying to improve even more.
(06-07-2021, 08:28 AM)Bralves Wrote: [Image: 6U8WT6L.jpg][Image: Th1eJ3L.jpg][Image: rSaszXH.jpg]

Some new exploration of design and brushwork.
There certainly that more comic vibe energy coming throught in your more recent work or maybe animation related just putting that here take it or leave it.At this point is there anything you can't do that probably there you should head .May unleash the crazy color and go wild or mix different subject matter and try to make sense of it expand the thinking box as i would say becoming a problem solver and being able to juggle with whatever you find not just pure popular culture fan art stuff.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
[Image: yGJz9hM.jpg][Image: DRrMzVc.jpg]

A new explorations of line style and design.
That werewolf is just wow. I like that you don’t have just one style too.
Looking real good, nice updates. You're really brave in regards to pushing your style as much as possible, really impressive. Will be great to seeing you continue your progress, keep it up!

[Image: Ugk1xON.jpg][Image: 2rzQYlj.jpg][Image: s8Qc8dt.jpg][Image: F90QRTT.jpg][Image: QcJfbfV.png][Image: OkQdlvh.png]

Hey guys! I'm updating some stuff I've posted before and some new stuff too. I confess that I'm not really sure what I'm doing at the moment, for me it's just explorations, etc. I've always liked producing, I'm passionate about it, but I never knew what I would really like to do. Deep down I feel this need to prove myself, to be part of something. I had very brief experience with game development a few years ago and I feel lost ever since. Regardless of that, I will continue publishing. And I appreciate all the positive feedback I've received, the art production can be pretty lonely sometimes, but receiving messages of support has helped me. Thank you all so far.
Dig your clean, solid shapes!