My sketchbook
Great job finishing up your painting. Don’t be afraid to darken your shadows a little bit more. As you like sinix videos, may I suggest doing more value studies. You can start with 2 or 3 values then add more once comfortable.
Kassatay: I watched a Sinix video about two rules, but I don't think I understood it very well yet.

Tried to draw a character. I more or less like the line, but there is a problem with the render. Is it difficult for me to start painting immediately with color, maybe need start with black and white painting, and then translate into color? Can you recommend something?)

Also, in parallel I try to study base.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hi there! Nice seeing you learning the fundamentals. Regarding the last line drawing you posted. I don't how you intend to develop it further but i would definetly sudgest you to check the pose. Now it seems likes theres no anchor point to the figure, like the legs are flying off the ground and are not inline with the torso perspective. The structure is off is what I'm trying to say. I've attached a little drawing i did right beside your lineart. Maybe it will be helpfull. Cheers!

Attached Files Image(s)

one_two: In fact, I did not notice this error. Thank you for the valuable advice and for spending your time!)

Portrait study. I don't know if it's normal or not, but for one head, together with the color, I spend about 3 hours. For example, as in this second head. I would like to somehow speed up this process. Maybe with practice it will be faster) It is especially difficult to choose a harmonious color for skin tone and thus transfer the volume.

Attached Files Image(s)

Some stuff

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice looking sketchbook! It does seem like you have gotten quite a good amount of momentum going.

As for speed, just dont worry about it to much! It will come with practice, and once you start getting deadlines, you will be forced to learn to finish work much faster then when you are just creating artworks by yourself.

Keep up the good work!

Zorrentos: Thank you friend!) I can't wait to get my first freelance order!)

Gesture:

Attached Files Image(s)

Good to see a good amount of studies ! concerning your values studies, i see you're using a very limited range of values ! when you paint something, you should define the brightest and darkest value, and try to find them on your grey scale ! you'll see that most of the time your darkest darks will be around 90% dark and your whitest whites will be around 10 %,then everything else you put on canvas will be in between ! good luck !

wld.89: Thanks for the advice)

Daily Doodles:

Attached Files Image(s)

I will summarize small the results of my drawing for July.

This month has brought me many discoveries. I realized how much effort it takes to get something done in drawing. I
began to understand more clearly where to go and what to learn, what to achieve my goals.

I started working on one illustration and learned how many things I don't know yet. In full-fledged work it is necessary to solve many tasks at the same time and it is really difficult and time-consuming.

There is still a lot of work ahead! Good luck and progress in drawing!) Waiting for your criticism and advices)

Study:

Attached Files Image(s)

Study

Attached Files Image(s)

I like how the portrait study came out. The loosely painted hair has a great sense of volume and movement to it and makes a nice contrast with the sharper details of the face.

The neck and shoulders feel slightly off - maybe slightly out of scale with the head although it's hard to tell. The highlight on the front of the neck reads more like an outline then natural lighting and playing around with some sketchier, thicker brush strokes around the shoulders and neck might help to bring out the volumes of the neck and arm and also frame the face as the main point of focus in the same way the hair does.

Overall it's a great study.
Mutley: Thanks for the feedback, friend)

Study scetch:

Attached Files Image(s)

Lines are looking nice and confident with some of your latest, great job there! I would recommend starting out with a mid of a darker midtone for you skin colors as well as they seem to be a bit too light overall which could make shading needlessly difficult as well. Keep it going!

Shit.

Attached Files Image(s)

booo to the negging.

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Discord: emnida
cgmythology: Thank you!

RottenPocket: What?)
Gesture study

Attached Files Image(s)

Really enjoy your sketchbook, you have great line quality and those digis looks great. Keep it up!

cgmythology: Thank you for your support, friend!

Lately, I've been focusing a lot on anatomy and figure drawing. I try to make sketches on time as often as possible. I want to learn to better understand and draw a figure from the head. Below I will attach a couple of sketches. Maybe someone has ideas or criticism on how best to convey the "liveliness" of the figure and gesture?

Here are some sketches:

Attached Files Image(s)