Advice for studying
Over the past few days, I've been second guessing what I've been doing lately, feeling that maybe I'm not going in the best direction improvement wise. I understand that bad days or even weeks can happen. But I still want the time I'm putting in to be worth something. 

My original plan was to focus on figures and posing with simple mannequins, then gradually build them from slightly more complex shapes after doing a set number (50). I'd look over day old studies for things to improve. After reaching a point where things look much more natural, I'd start focusing on applying anatomy. To help me use what I'm studying, I'd work on requests so I wouldn't have to worry about doing something that I'd be too attached to.

I haven't felt like anything I've made lately has been worth posting (I know that sounds stupid). But based on what I have, does it seem like I should keep doing this or change things up? Whatever advice you have is welcome.

Sketchbook: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-8912.html
My reply is on your sketchbook page

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
Painting with numbers became very popular in nowadays, because a lot of people use them. My mother loves to paint, and she made quite a few paints and hanged them in our living. Every time we have guests they are shocked by these paintings. If you want to buy a painting with number, you should be well informed. Which paints is the best?, which painting has the best quality and others. If you buy paintings from other companies, they can have a bad quality, or the paint to be expired. Me and my mother buy these paintings just from one place, and we are very delighted by their quality and service.
Be persistent and don't give up, believe in yourself. Like you said look at older studies to find things that need improvement, and you should also refer to the work of others. You can learn a lot from looking at other people's work. How did they use lines and shapes? Keep your sketchbook with you always, open it and work on filling it up. It will remind you to take your pencil or pen and draw. It can be believed that hard work and regular practice will improve your ability.