Pushin' though hard times.
@Jonesoda: Yes it is. I found in my basement after i had to move to a new appartment. Oh the memories. I think its from one of the batman cartoon shows. Loved it as a child.

Last of project stuff.

Attached Files Image(s)

Do you believe in life after love? I don't know why I wrote that. Anyway here is a study and some paizo fanart.

Pencil stuff.

Mooar.

mornin.

I'm doing some compostions exercises from my head. I don't know if any of you have similar issues but for me it always goes like this. You do some sketches and one of them looks good but then you take it finished level and all the energy an excitement of the sketch is gone. Like you somehow sucked all "epicness" out of it. So these pieces are somewhat sketchy but also somewhat worked out. So I can do them in a day or two and not take a whole week.

I'm still figuring stuff out along the way.

next one.

sargent study 2 hours.
Great work man keep it up!

@Xenzo: Thanks a lot! I'm trying my best haha maybe....

Next one. Trying to get faster and get as much information into my brushstrokes as I can.

Next study from Anders Zorn. Plus a bird sketch.

Nice, you've really improved a lot in just these last few posts :)
@yangdaniel027: You guys are way to nice. :)) 
Anyway some pencil stuff since my photoshop is having some issues.

more pencil stuff.

two digital studies.

Pencil stuff.

sketchbook pages

A study from the movie spirited away and some Steven Universe fanart. ( I had a really bad week last month and I binge watched Steven Universe Adventure Time and some episodes of gravity falls. I know I'm late to the party but man do I love these shows :D)

I love your take on the characters!

@Punk-A-Cat: Thanks a bunch :3

Some pencil studies.