Ohzombie's Sketchbook
This is my sketchbook! I used to be on the ConceptArt.org forums as a kid and now I'm here! Back then I only posted occasionally. Those forums encouraged me to keep pushing in my art goals and now I currently have a job in the animation industry. I'm here because I want to push myself and get better at art and I remembered that having a public sketchbook used to motivate me to draw and paint. So here I am some 9 years later, restarting my journey. I hope you'll take this journey with me!

My first post is a singular anatomy study!

Attached Files Image(s)

First good for you that take courage specially if you are doing this will working at a studio if that the case.

You certainly must have more work to show than this and by that i mean you probably have a personal archieve.What about de-dusting a few of those work and showing us really where you stand as an artist... we could help you work those weak spot right away.What do you say?

As far as advice for animation i don't think we have alot of people engaging in this perticular aspect being one of the oldest member around(meaning i seen people come and go)but we all share the artistic principle(the art fundamental) so atleast you can ask pretty much anything on that.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
Big respect to you for coming back for a second art journey even if you are allready in the industry! I am looking forward to see where it takes you!

Welcome — a lot of us came over from CA so you'll find yourself in good company here.

No critz for now — just keep posting