Spagliacci's drawings
Hello everyone,

Here are some of my drawings and a few paintings. Some of it is old some new. A few I am proud a few not so proud. I tried to get a good mix of stuff to show my skills and weak points and just a good range of stuff.

[Image: VkkSnb9.png]
[Image: Dip0157.jpg]

This was a frank frazetta study of savage pelucidar

[Image: AMJaXh8.jpg]
[Image: 3nIcPHM.jpg]

Frank frazetta chained study

[Image: AUjbuL1.jpg]

Something to lighten my mood when I stay on site.

[Image: LKtTCbg.jpg]
[Image: lj54sk2.jpg]
[Image: 00LgE5M.jpg]
[Image: MVXeWkP.jpg]
[Image: q2BZsfW.jpg]

Some sketches of a sad clown character.

[Image: 4L3MEk9.jpg]

This is an old tractor engine I found

[Image: KtB86iU.jpg]

I picked the wrong marker pen by mistake...

[Image: 1GM3Aga.jpg]

An old jeff jones study. I really like his comic Idyll. I bought a paperback and I would highly recommend it.

[Image: PSr1Wxr.jpg]
[Image: NW10hfO.jpg]
[Image: V5EjHBi.jpg]
[Image: DpFC3UP.jpg]

My first still life in gouache. What do you think? I think my painting is quite weak compared to my drawing. I think it is better though to practice draftmanship skills before painting.

[Image: rmzRU6Y.jpg]
[Image: CSsSn8y.jpg]
[Image: vgM1rit.jpg]

Another old painting. This time in acrylic ink. I only have three colours plus raw umber for this so it was difficult.

[Image: hgsa9Sf.jpg]
[Image: jH1OtP1.jpg]
[Image: V91IEv1.jpg]
[Image: QdZSvbx.jpg]

A few charles dana gibson studies. Here I tried to be as quick as possible. I made up some myself too.

[Image: IrWGmxf.jpg]
[Image: tAjw2nb.jpg]

Edit: I also forgot this painting from imagination

Lastly I will show you some pages from my comic. I hope the images are easy to read from.

[Image: CK3Qa2M.png]
[Image: cv77KyE.jpg]

This is my storyboarding method. I flesh it out for a good level of construction I can work from. Then I pen over it. I try to keep things as simple as possible and super loose. I have a lot of fun thinking about visual storytelling. This is my only real project so I would love to hear opinions on this especially.

[Image: tNVCLyd.png]

And this is the cover page. A little strange I know.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my work. Would love to hear any comments. More to come soon.
Hello friends

Just a bit of rendering on a comic page, then I did a little life drawing. Not so strong but I have a whole page A2 page to fill so plenty of practice.

[Image: rTVGsK3.jpg]
[Image: Qt9ltFD.jpg]
[Image: lre7Biy.jpg]
You don't know how to use screen capture yet?Just press the prtscn button and copy past into photoshop and save.If you take picture of a screen the color won't be the same as the original...

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.