Poll: Who drew the greatest Elemental Whisperer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
CBinnsIllustration
50.00%
3 50.00%
Lege1
50.00%
3 50.00%
Leo Ki
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Crimson CHOW #42 - Elemental Whisperer - FINALS
Remade this thread because I forgot to attach a poll to the original one.

Crimson Character of the Week #42
»Elemental Whisperer«

The best of the CHOWs will be picked by an anonymous poll in the Finals thread and the winner is given the opportunity to pick the theme of the next CHOW's design, as well as becoming the title banner for that week! So go hard, design something interesting and unique!

Rules:
  • You must post at least one WIP in the WIP thread to be accepted into the final poll.
  • Finals must be posted in the finals thread before the deadline.
  • At least 3/4 of the character must be visible (minimum from the knees up).
  • Only ONE submission per person in the finals thread.
  • No fanart. We want to see your original, unique interpretations!
  • Voting will be held for 5 days after the deadline.
  • In an event of a tiebreaker, a winner will be chosen through a randomized name picker.

Deadline is Monday, March 6th @ UTC: 23:59

-+|| FINALS THREAD ||+-
Made a few changes from the WIP based on some feedback. Thanks to all who chimed in. Hoping to see a few final submissions this go round, the WIP threads have been getting a lot more action of late which is great to see. 

Great work all and since this I got the most response on this Salamander version I decided to go ahead and make it my final entry.  Bomb

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun
I'm very grateful for the extra time allowed for me to finish. Also very grateful for all the advice given in the WIP thread.

This is Groundwaker from the tribe of the Builders, Neolithic era, in her first large undertaking after the long initiation to become a whisperer.

Uh. Jeez. Another tie. I must once again ask you all to believe me when I say that I flipped a coin and it said CBinns is the winner. But personally, I liked them all.

CBinns, send me a theme and brief when you get a chance; no rush.
@Pubic Enemy Absolutely and no worries, I trust the coin flip, and all the entries were great indeed.

@CBinns Big congrats! I liked the more peaceful and come demeanor of yours and how you did your rendering and color work.

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Now I want to see the salamander and the rabbit in one painting, cold tones against fire tones!

Star 
@Leo Ki ................... Bomb

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
Oh! It works very well! They look united against the same foe, possibly the poisonous predator tree from the other challenge which is roaming outside of the woods.

@Leo Ki: They do make a pretty good team, and yeah, the predator tree as the boss villain for sure, I could definitely see that,lol

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001