Poll: Who drew the greatest Cloud Cowboy?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
CBinnsIllustration
60.00%
3 60.00%
Lege1
40.00%
2 40.00%
Leo Ki
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Crimson CHOW #43 - Cloud Cowboy - FINALS
Crimson Character of the Week #43
»Cloud Cowboy«

The best of the CHOWs will be picked by an anonymous poll in the Finals thread and the winner is given the opportunity to pick the theme of the next CHOW's design, as well as becoming the title banner for that week! So go hard, design something interesting and unique!

Rules:
  • You must post at least one WIP in the WIP thread to be accepted into the final poll.
  • Finals must be posted in the finals thread before the deadline.
  • At least 3/4 of the character must be visible (minimum from the knees up).
  • Only ONE submission per person in the finals thread.
  • No fanart. We want to see your original, unique interpretations!
  • Voting will be held for 5 days after the deadline.
  • In an event of a tiebreaker, a winner will be chosen through a randomized name picker.

Deadline is Sunday, April 16th @ UTC: 23:59

-+|| FINALS THREAD ||+-
Calling this guy finished. 

He patrols the desolate sky in search of a his catch, no Cirrus or Stratus will pay the bills, tis a moisture rich cumulus that’s his perfect match. With his cloud-sucking hog throttled to the max, custom and tuned its the king of all Vacs. Find the moisture and flog it, is life on this planet, for the rugged cloud cowboy it’s “bag it and can it”

Star 
CLOUD COWBOY / COWGIRL & RAINJENEER (PURPLE BULL)     

Cloud Cowboy / Cowgirls, take to the sky on their Rainjeneers also known as The Purple Bulls, a mysterious adaptation of miniature land whale capable of using it's unique baleen as an organic water filtration system. The Cloud Cowboys take to the sky using their Rainjeneers which are able to leap into the sky high enough to reach and inhale low laying rain clouds with their cranial inhalation holes to later exhale the cloud vapors through their foldable baleens which filter the cloud vapors, and turn them from vapor into crystal clear purified water in which the Rainjeeners simply drool out as the cowboys catch the purified water in containers.

Rainjeeners are some of the cleanest creatures in all the universe have the cleanest mouths in all the universe. Rainjeeners also have the ability to float short distances via expanding pockets of helium in their bodies that activate once the Rainjeener has leaped to it's desirable height, making sure to suck up as much cloud precipitation as possible and allowing a fairly controlled and soft landing back down to the ground. 

*Click on image in this post to see all the juicy details* Bomb

Attached Files Image(s)

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun
Through lifelong ascetism and stratospheric levitation practice, the sadhus of the arid plains manage to communicate with the aerial jellyfish and direct them to bring rain where rain is most needed.

If background concepts are allowed in the final thread, here is one. Please let me know if I should remove it.

Man, you guys have some imagination. I don't think I ever would have thought of any of this stuff.

Leo Ki: It's all good dude. Glad to see you posting!
Great job all and looking forward to rocking out more with you all on here!

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun
Very colorful

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.