Poll: Who made the best environment design?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lege
60.00%
3 60.00%
Joseph
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Environment Challenge #4 FINAL - (Un)natural Power Extraction!
Oh, man. So guess who forgot to post the finals thread? And also almost forgot to post his final painting? :] I think it's just me and Lege but I'm posting a new thread so we can do a poll. Also if anyone did want to post after the deadline that's honestly fine.

(Un)natural Power Extraction

Contest Rules:

• You must post at least one WIP in the WIP thread to be accepted into the final poll.

• Finals must be posted in the finals thread before the deadline.

• Only ONE submission per person in the finals thread.

• Must be original work created for the challenge.

• Work may be 2D or 3D*

• Voting will be held for 5 days after the deadline.

• In an event of a tiebreaker, a winner will be chosen through a randomized name picker.

Deadline is Monday, April 15th @ UTC: 23:59
 -+|| FINALS THREAD ||+-

I was really going to do more with this. I say that every time though lol. I still think it looks kinda kewl

Attached Files Image(s)

JosephCow That came out great bro! I really like the values and perspective in this. Great job on creating the reference also to make the correct calculations on the shadow situation; I really thought that was brilliant and great.

I didn't do anything more than what I posted initially but I still wanted to enter it in the finals here.

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun
Great pieces guys! I like them both a lot. Couldn’t join in this round but looks like you both had some fun with this one! Kudos to you both.

Thanks guys!

Lege, nice work, thanks for entering! the purple sky is really cool!

Man at least you remembered to add a poll to the finals thread the first time around. I didn't, LOL. I suggest posting the thread in the chat box too, just in case. I don't know if it actually makes a difference but it can't hurt.

Joseph, really nice perspective, atmospheric and otherwise. It's just a really nicely executed piece.
Lege1, love the 80s sci-fi feel with the purple sky and jagged mountains in the background. You're getting a better sense of focus and distance in your latest pieces.
I judged harshly on creativity and was almost sold on the atmosphere of one of the piece you can probably by that guess who i voted for.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
CBinnsIllustration I'm glad you liked these pieces and thank you on the good words. There's hopefully always next round for you to join and I definitely enjoyed myself creating an environment; something I haven't done in a very long time. I definitely prefer designing creatures and characters but sometimes a new challenge can be fun. Thanks again man and hope you and fam are well!

JosephCow Thank you much and great work again yourself, I'm glad you are digging the purple sky, I was definitely wanting to take a little risk in doing something different.

Pubic Enemy Thank you on the good words and yes, was definitely going for an past time sci-fi feel, the purple sky and jagged mountains were definitely just taking a leap in trying to try something a little different. Yes, I have been trying to get better with camera angles and perspective.

Darktiste Thank you very much and I hope you liked both pieces. This was an interesting round in the idea of doing an environment work.

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Looks like you won, Lege! Congrats! Next challenge is your ball then

JosephCow: Thanks and great work again! I really like your piece a lot. I will get something up asap.

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001