̊˙˚˙ Fairly new artist
Hello!! My name is Ian and I'm into very detailed art, now if I'm going to be honest with you I'm not great at art at all, but hopefully with the help of everyone here I will be able to accomplish what I want!! As of the moment I have no way of publishing my work, so for the moment I'll just be getting used to the layout and everything this place has to offer. 

̊˙˚˙

A little about me!!   Thinking

I've been drawing since I could move my hands. Unfortunately I've gotten into the habit of staying in my comfort zone, recently I've been trying to get out of it. I would like brutal honesty when it comes to my art, as I haven't yet found a place that will tell me honestly what I need to work on. Right now I'd say I'm in the cartoon style(?) so everything isn't realistic. One of my several goals is to get into drawing backgrounds/scenes.  Happy 

̊˙˚˙

Goals:
- Get into drawing realistic entity's
- Get into the habit of going out of my comfort zone 
- Get some feedback and guidance
- Make some decent scenery
- Draw unique characters
- Get out of the same face syndrome

Angel 
I'm so happy I found the lil place, hopefully I get to see myself grow here
Thank you for those who give feedback

6f428754
So if my deduction are correct you are working traditionally ? I say that because i suspect you don't have a scanner to ''publish'' your work or just that you didn't yet figure out how this place work.

Anyways if you need help posting your digital art in here let me know.Otherwise i suggest you probably get a digital drawing software such as sketchbook pro since it free to use and a tablet which you need to buy otherwise you need a camera to take picture of those traditional painting or drawing don't you have a cellphone or one that you could borrow to use to publish your work?

Anyways welcome and let us know how we can help.

It best to find out what you can do before giving you advise on your goal as you might have to back pedal and prioritize other thing.

My Sketchbook

Perfection is unmeasurable therefor it impossible to reach it.
(04-27-2024, 12:09 AM)darktiste Wrote: So if my deduction are correct you are working traditionally ? I say that because i suspect you don't have a scanner to ''publish'' your work or just that you didn't yet figure out how this place work.

Anyways if you need help posting your digital art in here let me know.Otherwise i suggest you probably get a digital drawing software such as sketchbook pro since it free to use and a tablet which you need to buy otherwise you need a camera to take picture of those traditional painting or drawing don't you have a cellphone or one that you could borrow to use to publish your work?

Anyways welcome and let us know how we can help.

It best to find out what you can do before giving you advise on your goal as you might have to back pedal and prioritize other thing.

Yo thanks, totally forgot to mention that but yes I do traditional, I'm hoping to move to digital in the future. Unfortunately because of personal reasons I'm staying away from my phone as theres a personal matter going on. But hopefully in the near future I'll be able to post my art. In the mean time I'll work on my computer and see what I can't do. Thanks so much for having me!!

Angel 
I'm so happy I found the lil place, hopefully I get to see myself grow here
Thank you for those who give feedback

6f428754