Back from the depression pit
Rainbow 
Hello! This forum reminded me of conceptart.org (RIP) and I decided to join.

I was in conceptart.org for a while, had a sketchbook going, but suffering untreated Bipolar I self-destructed quickly. I'm finally on meds that work so that is the past and there is still a future ahead even if I'm old now.

I've been wanting to get back into art. I have the itch back. I really want to learn how to draw as I'm at a stubborn amateurish level and made little progress in 30 years (I think I regressed really). I sometimes use AI to visualize my characters (I hope this is not a bannable offense!) but this just encouraged me to learn how to draw. I want to do it myself, from my mind.

Is it OK if I start a sketchbook straight away? Would appreciate the encouragement. I have one little drawing to show.

Thank you for having me here!
If you are looking for the forum rule you can find them here

https://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-2.html

it pretty straight foward yet i cant say that sometime i can appear to be break the golden rule.

My personal rule is dont take anything personal.

Welcome to the forum and please do make a sketchbook dont lose time you gotta make yourself at home and we or (i) hope you find it welcoming.

My Sketchbook

Perfection is unmeasurable therefor it impossible to reach it.
Hi, and welcome. I too was on ConceptArt.org way back and came back to art. I've had my ups and downs with commitment to it, through the ever changing situations in life. I'm also old and draw like a kid. But it doesn't matter. It's never too late to enjoy something.

Great to have you on board!

P.S I think I remember your username!