Komodo has entered the chat
Hello to everyone reading this  Thumbs_up

I'm Joseph alias Komodo, 26, from France and I do graphic & motion design for a living. I like my job but I've always been very passionate about concept art.

Since I'm a kid, I draw on & off from 2 to 10+ hours a week. I've always been serious about drawing but never really studied art theory seriously. 

A few days ago something snapped as I felt like I was plateauing regarding my drawing skills. So I decided to begin again to learn to draw and -digitally- paint. I don't know if I can one day produce professional level illustrations but it's worth the shot. The journey should be rewarding anyway.  Wisecracker

That's the story behind Komodo joining Crimson Daggers. I'll soon post a sketchbook thread to share my art with you and collect feedback! I already started to draw more and focusing on theory and studies rather than trying to produce finished pieces.

Excited to be here, surrounded by amazing people and artists! Have a good one and see you very soon  Sun

Bonjour

My Sketchbook

Perfection is unmeasurable therefor it impossible to reach it.
(05-19-2024, 05:02 AM)darktiste Wrote: Bonjour

Shock Shock Shock Shock ...

Bonjour  Party

Bienvenue

My Sketchbook

Perfection is unmeasurable therefor it impossible to reach it.
Merci darktiste :)

Hello! Welcome. It will be wonderful to see you combine your graphic design and drawing skills. Can't wait to see what you will make. :)

Thank you Lillen! Pretty impressive painting on your profile picture! Love the portrait you shared on your sketchbook introduction post! Hope you'll post more cool works :)

Thank you so much, Komodo! I like your profile pic too. I love older and indie games with pixel art styles.