Poll: Who created the best Multi-Legged Centaur
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
CBinnsIllustration
60.00%
3 60.00%
JosephCow
0%
0 0%
Lege
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll:Crimson CHOW #53-Multio-Legged Centaur
Crimson Character of the Week #53
»Multi-Legged Centaur«

The best of the CHOWs will be picked by an anonymous poll in the Finals thread and the winner is given the opportunity to pick the theme of the next CHOW's design, as well as becoming the title banner for that week! So go hard, design something interesting and unique!

Rules:
  • You must post at least one WIP in the WIP thread to be accepted into the final poll.
  • Finals must be posted in the finals thread before the deadline.
  • At least 3/4 of the character must be visible (minimum from the knees up).
  • Only ONE submission per person in the finals thread.
  • No fanart. We want to see your original, unique interpretations!
  • Voting will be held for 5 days after the deadline.
  • In an event of a tiebreaker, a winner will be chosen through a randomized name picker.

Deadline is Monday, May 20th, 2024 @ UTC: 23:59

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun
Beetaur...

Attached Files Image(s)

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
The Merpus, 

she’s the ward of the reef and of all that sink,
But sneak up behind her and she’ll squirt all her ink.

Puma Longbow warrior

Attached Files Image(s)

Really great round and thank you CBinnsIllustration and JosephCow for participating and coming with some great work! Looking forward to the next round always!

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
WE HAVE A WINNER AND THAT IS @CBinnsIllustration! BIG CONGRATS bro and really amazing piece with great anatomy, values, color, and over all aesthetics. Keep up the great work and looking forward to you taking the reigns and leading us into another ground round bro.

JosephCow: Great job again and wonderful entry! I do like the loose style although it does feel like it could be rendered a bit more. Keep up the great work and thanks again for throwing down with us! Hopefully we'll see you in the next round!

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
Yo congrats Cbinns, your picture looked really good.

Thanks, Lege, yeah I agree it could use more work, I started so late I didn't really have time to do more. The beetaur is also cool. The furry parts on the legs kind of remind me of those 80s leg warmers lol. . On to the next one!

JosephCow: lol, thanks man and yes, they furry parts do like 90's leg warmers; it must've been sub-consciously on my mind after watching a lot of movies lately from that era.

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001