Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 2,124
» Latest member: Shadow
» Forum threads: 7,309
» Forum posts: 124,095

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 1148 online users.
» 15 Member(s) | 1120 Guest(s)
AhrefsBot, Apple, Applebot, Baidu, Bing, CommonCrawl, DuckDuckGo, Google, Mojeek, Moz, Pinterest, Semrush, Yandex, CBinnsIllustration, Damien Levs, DK, Dominicque, FallingWater, JosephCow, Lillen, Lunatique, maruv, one_two, Strelok_2012

Latest Threads
How I stopped worrying an...
Forum: ART RELATED
Last Post: darktiste
2 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 10
Look what the Sonoran win...
Forum: SKETCHBOOKS
Last Post: Jephyr
10 hours ago
» Replies: 128
» Views: 35,477
CGMythology's Sketchbook
10 hours ago
» Replies: 851
» Views: 208,277
Sketchbook
10 hours ago
» Replies: 23
» Views: 1,276
Punky Sketches
10 hours ago
» Replies: 90
» Views: 68,165
Sketchbook: Version 1.5
11 hours ago
» Replies: 109
» Views: 10,858
Environment Challenge #4 ...
Forum: COMMUNITY CHALLENGES
Last Post: Lege1
04-21-2024, 04:02 AM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 179
Leg Muscles Study
Forum: SEEKING CRITIQUE/PAINTOVERS
Last Post: JosephCow
04-20-2024, 11:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 96
Darktiste Sketchbook
Last Post: Zizka
04-20-2024, 10:14 PM
» Replies: 1,145
» Views: 545,068
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FANTASY ILL...
Forum: SEEKING A GROUP
Last Post: Shadow
04-20-2024, 12:13 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 3,193

Hey Ho
Posted by: eidenet - 01-25-2012, 08:33 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (2)

Hi everybody, so great to see Crimson Daggers are now this PRO. Happy days ahead ;)

Print this item

Heeeello
Posted by: Mangix - 01-25-2012, 08:19 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hey!

Just joined!

Print this item

To you i say Hi
Posted by: CarlSpringer - 01-25-2012, 05:52 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Yo Wassup Daggers

My name is Carl Springer i am Black British From London England and have been with daggers for just over a month, i am 17 years old as of Oct and have been taking drawing seriously for about 2years now, my Goal is to become a Concept Artist for the Game industry or Freelance Illustrator, my main goal is to become a traditional artist but in the mean time i am in Love with Digital Painting and have been trying hard to break out of my habit of slacking, which thanks to daggers is going really well :D

Print this item

Hello
Posted by: Black - 01-25-2012, 05:39 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Stopping by.
Reside in Sweden. Been a lurking dagger for a long time but decided to be more active when the Death Challenge started.

Will probably try to keep a thread updated in here somewhere but I'm easily distracted by forums and other silly things when I should concentrate my time on drawing. =)

/Black

Print this item

Hi, my name is...
Posted by: clipART - 01-25-2012, 04:50 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

Lucas, Brooklyn native, 23 yrs old. Can't wait to learn some art!

Blog: http://clipdot.tumblr.com/

FB: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000581738964

Print this item

Hey guys!
Posted by: dwalkerart - 01-25-2012, 04:37 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

My name is Dustin Walker, you may have seen me around on facebook, CA, Cghub etc.

Trying to be more active in the community!

Print this item

Hello I'm alexeh
Posted by: alexeh - 01-25-2012, 04:05 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hello everyone my name's Alex and I'm 21. I'm here to kick my ass, I've been lazy. I want to learn Japanese to a native level and be a crazy good 3D artist! Here is my blog. http://alexashbyart.blogspot.com/

Angel

Print this item

Hey daggers
Posted by: Grundalug - 01-25-2012, 04:02 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Some of you might remember my screen name occasionally popping up from time to time in the ca, cg or the da dagger thread. I try not to disappear online but it always happens.

For the many of you who don't know me, the name is Morgan Bishop. You can call me Morgan, or grundalug, or whatever you want. If you say it with enough conviction I might even realize you are talking to me.

Going to try to be more active in the dagger community. I would like to get good enough to get commissions that are not completely retarded. Late starting out on the deathline challenge but I am setting some intense goals on and off the paper to help me be who I want to be. Dan and Dave and all you other crimson alumni continue to be a deep source of inspiration to draw on. I wish everyone the best of luck, keep pushing.

Print this item

Hello from Argentina.
Posted by: Flavio Luccisano - 01-25-2012, 02:44 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (7)

Hi, i'm Flavio Luccisano, i'm 28 and in have a little beautiful daughter of 2 years old, i love art more than anything...i don't work as illustrator (lol), but i enjoy making art, i like to work in different fields as music, video, etc, but we're here to talk about illustration and visual art, and i knew about Crimson Daggers because i'm a fan of Dave Rapoza from some months ago, loved his artwork and i try to "copy" him a little bit in some way because i love the idea of the revival of the 80s, 90s cartoons and love his technique, anyway, here trying to learn something and that's why i get into this forum, to learn some techniques and share some artwork with other artists, please be my teachers! because i never went to learn and yes i know i should take some classes but don't have the time with my regular job, so:

This is my website were i put some of the drawing i made and other stuff too.
www.flavioluccisano.tk

Deviantart:
flavioluccisano.deviantart.com
Greetings from Argentina!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Exo in tha house!
Posted by: exodune - 01-25-2012, 02:37 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

Well hey there :3
I'm Exodune, born in '94 (yea, pretty young, huh?), real name Aykut, living in Germany right now and still going to school.
I'm male, just to tell ya :O
I joined the Crimson Daggers group 'cause I love everything that has something to do with digital arts and I'd LOVE to learn more.
This Group motivated me to start practicing and studying again.. I stopped about a year ago cause i had enough stress with school and other stuff..
So, well, now i'm in this again and i'm gonna practice to get as good as i can Ò__ó
Let's see how it turns out!
Have fun practicing!
Ps: This Forum is epic <3

Print this item