Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 2,124
» Latest member: Shadow
» Forum threads: 7,308
» Forum posts: 124,077

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 3089 online users.
» 16 Member(s) | 3060 Guest(s)
AhrefsBot, Apple, Applebot, Baidu, Bing, CommonCrawl, Google, Mojeek, Moz, Pinterest, Semrush, Seznam, Yandex, CBinnsIllustration, Cosmic Inhabitant, Damien Levs, DK, Dominicque, euthyphro, FallingWater, JosephCow, Lunatique, one_two, Pubic Enemy, Shadow, VitorCardoso, Zizka

Latest Threads
Darktiste Sketchbook
Forum: SKETCHBOOKS
Last Post: Zizka
5 hours ago
» Replies: 1,143
» Views: 541,918
Leg Muscles Study
Forum: SEEKING CRITIQUE/PAINTOVERS
Last Post: JosephCow
7 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 41
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FANTASY ILL...
Forum: SEEKING A GROUP
Last Post: Shadow
Today, 12:13 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 3,161
Crimson Guardians
Forum: PARTNER/GROUP DAILIES
Today, 12:11 AM
» Replies: 34
» Views: 35,512
Hello, I guess...
Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Today, 12:03 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 73
Pen Pineapple Apple Sketc...
Last Post: maruv
Yesterday, 05:27 PM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 543
Sketchbook: Version 1.5
Last Post: Damien Levs
Yesterday, 07:19 AM
» Replies: 104
» Views: 10,082
Environment Challenge #4 ...
Forum: COMMUNITY CHALLENGES
Last Post: darktiste
Yesterday, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 111
Introduction
Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
04-18-2024, 03:00 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 52
Shin's Sketchbook
04-16-2024, 12:57 AM
» Replies: 498
» Views: 381,490

Hello Everyone
Posted by: KendallT - 01-24-2012, 03:11 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

ALRIGHT! So, my name is Kendall Thompson, also Aurochs in the streams. I'm 23 and I live in San Jose, CA where I try to practice art in between my non art school time. I'm very happy to be a part of this group and I hope we can all grow together an inspire each other. Let's Get To It!

Print this item

My Initials spelled backwards spells D(i)RT
Posted by: TylerDonnelly - 01-24-2012, 02:02 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

Hey Daggers,

My name is Tyler Donnelly, I am 22 and I have my BFA in Graphic Design , and as much as I love it, I want more. I always want more. I've only been with the you since the beginning of the Deathline (a few days before hand to be exact) and I'm just like you, I want to make something of myself. I have had aspirations of doing Illustation since I before I started college, but I wasn't sure which direction to take it. And now I know. I want to push myself as far and as hard.

The Daggers has been a great motivational tool, its gives the sense of competition and not being alone, and it makes it that much easier to keep going. Lets keep it up and show the art world what we can do!

Tyler

Print this item

ROCKIN'
Posted by: Zesiul - 01-24-2012, 12:22 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (4)

Hey Daggers, you amazing group of people.

I'm Chris Szczesiul, but you may know me as Zesiul. I'm like you, a hard worker with something to work for. I consider myself an Illustrator and Concept Artist because those are the things I enjoy drawing the most. I want to bring something new to this place, and so I'm applying myself every day to see where I can go, no limits. Keep on doing this magic you're doing Daggers. It's what gets me up in the morning.

Print this item

Hi All!
Posted by: Randall1028 - 01-24-2012, 12:01 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

Hey everyone, my name's Randall and I'm an unlikely graphic designer that loves all things art, but hasn't been able to draw for the entirety of my career/life. I was resigned to believe that drawing just wasn't going to be one of my skills...

Until I found this place.

Thanks to Dan and Dave's verbal kicks in the ass, I'm on my way to adding drawing/painting/conceptualizing to my skill set and I can't tell you how excited I am for that. It's like a crippled man learning to walk.

Looking forward to learning with all of you.

To Dan and Dave: At the risk of sounding absolutely butt-kissy, I just want to say how absolutely fantastic it is that you guys are doing the streamings, the blood sports, and sharing your industry refined experience and knowledge to us masses.

You guys are awesome. Thanks so much!

Alright, I'm done butt kissin'.

Print this item

NICKYBEATS - the forum hoarder...
Posted by: NickyBeats - 01-24-2012, 11:56 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (2)

hello you sexy daggers. i love you all. you motivate me to put down my playstation controller and to furiously make art. im glad there is now a forum where everyone can interact on a strictly dagger based level, and avoid all the tourists and ding dongs that accompany alot of other forums. so im happy to be here, NOW LETS MAKE PEOPLE CRY WITH OUR DEVEOPING SKILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Print this item

My name is ZEEEESS and I'd like to introduce myself!
Posted by: The Killer ZEES - 01-24-2012, 11:33 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (4)

Hey, I'm from Jersey...Been doing art since I was a baby, I do comics, murals, illustration, animation. I'm not that new to coloring in Photoshop, but I'm just trying to learn new techniques. Check my shit in my sig.

Print this item

Happy to be a part of this
Posted by: DroppinApples - 01-24-2012, 11:07 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

Hello to all users, both noobs and Vets. My name is Andrew Glassman, I am a digital Illustrator and I am very excited to be finally joining this forum. I've been watching on livestream for a couple months now. I can personally say that when I have been discouraged or unmotivated to push myself, creatively and otherwise, knowing that there is an online community of like-minded artists has always inspired me to put the nib to the wacom and power through.

Thanks Dave and Dan, you guys are great!

Print this item

Big Grin Pissin' in the wind.
Posted by: CKL - 01-24-2012, 10:57 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

Howdy! So, I'm super psyched that dave and dan have put this forum together, which will hopefully create a more unified group effort. Anyways, my name is Corey, as the nick suggests, and I am a 28 year old art educator. I teach both traditional and digital media on a secondary level, aka high school. Currently, I am in my second year of teaching....it's interesting to say the least. I am a happily married man with two little ones, Harper (4 years) and Nico (4 months). Hopefully this will be the beginning of great things for everyone involved, see you on the boards.

Print this item

Hello
Posted by: Covo - 01-24-2012, 10:37 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (2)

Hello everyone, I´m Pedro Covo an illustrator from Colombia, trying to make a living and learn some new things everyday, this is an amazing space to share problems and ideas, so thank you dave and dan for the initiative, if you want to see some of my updated portfolio check out my flickr and leave som good feedback, thank you all very much and have a nice day.

Print this item

'allo
Posted by: Kazperstan - 01-24-2012, 10:14 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (2)

hey, my names karen (kaz)
18 year young student from london, currently studying on a games art course at herts.
ive had photoshop for many years now, but have really started focusing on painting for 4 months or so. My ultimate goal is to have my 2d skills and 3d go hand in hand, but first i gotta learn! :D

So glad there is a forum now, cant wait to learn and improve with you all!

heres some sites where i generally hang stuff out:
http://kazperstan.tumblr.com/
http://kazperstan.blogspot.com/ < new

aannd twitter if you like: https://twitter.com/#!/KHS_kAzA

Print this item