CC4 Down the Hatch!
I hope I make it in time!

Initial layout

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
You can make it : ) I look forward to seeing yours ^^

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453
Do it J !

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
JyonnyNovice: Let's make it!
Amit Dutta: 
[Image: yzNIP8e.gif]
---
Update:

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----

Should finish the last few panels today, do a tight pass tomorrow, give values the next and polishing til time runs out!

----
Time constraint! I am overcomplicating things! Have to scale down to meet the deadline!

----
I like the bold darks and lights. Get it done son

oh lovely lines, the character's face has a really soothing feeling, and the BG's are really solid! Looks like a marvel or DC comic,(but done well XD) Hope you can get it finished in time!

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
I luuurv your panel layout and the way you're drawing this thing. Will be interested to see what you do with the negative space in top left and bottom right - if you plan to make use of that?

-   Sketchbook   - 
JyonnyNovice: I'll take that as a compliment! Thanks! Man, you don't know how much your work ethic inspires the hell out of me!
BadWoolf: Hey Wolf! I guess it's okay.. There was a plan and I hoped to land smoothly. It's going to take so much time, and I ran out of it.. The paneling should have been planned out better for contingencies such as this! But thanks!

----
There's more time dude...we extended the deadline...till end of sunday whatever your timezone, and as feedback, I found the panel layout really confusing in the final you posted....just didn't know where to go a lot of the time

Yes!!

I like how the panels fall away at the end... And I do agree with Amit, I'm not really sure where the story is going. But you can use the word balloons to help you lead the reader's eye!

BELIEVE IN THE ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU! Sun

DeviantArt YouTube | My Books and Comics

[url=http://arapersonica.deviantart.com/][/url]
I read your final too and told myself 'I don't get it' but my wife was going 'ahhh, that's so sad, and so lovely' - so I guess it needs someone more sensitive than us lot to appreciate it : )

She talked me through it and I see the tragic story now, the last three panels reading right to left was a little confusing. I think a possible problem people have is, if there is no text they jump to the next panel quite quickly (myself included), if there is text they'll read the text then look at the picture longer, and possibly read the text again and look at the picture some more before moving on so they absorb it more completely with text - it's a real challenge for text-less sections (although I guess you were planning to add text!). Hope you get to work on it some more since we got more time ^^

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
(06-24-2016, 10:54 PM)Amit Dutta Wrote: I like the bold darks and lights. Get it done son

Hey man! Thanks! 
... F-father?!

Amit Dutta: Panels.. I'll see to it.. And deadline extension? Thems fightin' words!
Arapersonica: Strike two for the panel comment! Thanks Ara!
JyonnyNovice: Aaand. Strike three! Going back to the dug out with my head hanging! Thank you to Mrs. Roydon! God bless her heart!
This is tough. I'm not a dialogue person. I didn't intend to have text. I am considering it now. But... woof, words are hard! Thanks guys! (As generic my thanks just sounded, trust me when I say I really do appreciate the feedback!)
---
My finals entry going to be filed under works in progress!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=87355]

----