Pushin' though hard times.
Water color studies. Numbah 1.

Study from a Halo trailer.

Personal digital sketch.

Studies.

Water color fun.

Someone gave me a 2 dollar sketchbook. The paper quality is actually quite nice. The only issue is that several pages are already sticking together. I'll just use it as a little fun sketchbook.

Shiny armor study.

Sketchbook page.

Studies.

furry butt.

black leather jacket.

Enviroment sketch. Few hours in photoshop.

New sketchbook page.

Watercolor ladies.

Sketchbook page.

Studies.

Goddamn I love those watercolors. Don't see it often, but man they are beautiful. Don't really have much to say other than keep that momentum going.
@Pax: They are a very diffcult medium if you do more advanced paintings but for little gestures they can be a lot of fun.

Just a little sketch today.

Nice dogs, and those watercolors look great! The values on the armor study is wonderful, too. :)

Hmm... A lot of your figure studies seem to lose their feeling of "weight" where you draw in the legs. You're frequently truncating the length and "guessing" where the feet will sit, and it gives your figures the feeling that the legs are coming off and floating from the hips like arms do, rather than supporting the body. Your torsos and arms look great, but it's really losing the connection at the legs. I need to do this as well, but perhaps while drawing your figure studies take an extra minute to define the planar angles where the feet sit, where the head sit, and where the horizon line is so you can draw the feet at the right angle and height and capture the feeling that the people are really standing on their feet rather than just having feet, as well as really capture dimensional relationships from subject to viewer.

Keep up the good work!

@Vicianus: Thanks for the comment and the feedback. Yeah my figures in general can use some work. I'm doing some longer studies right now to focus on that but thanks for pointing it out!

Here is the comic i did for the crimson crucible.