kaji's Sketchbook
Hey Kaji, nice studies!
If you don't mind, I will suggest you try using some hard brushes! Your edges could benefict from being a little harder, and I think you would enjoy a bit more of textures in some areas :)

(08-03-2012, 09:48 AM)Ursula Dorada Wrote: Hey Kaji, nice studies!
If you don't mind, I will suggest you try using some hard brushes! Your edges could benefict from being a little harder, and I think you would enjoy a bit more of textures in some areas :)

thanks for your suggestion ursula ;)!!!!

Great studies! Keep it up.
Nice stuff. Try work more on edges. Your style is a bit messy right now. At least that's what I saw on those few pages. Keep it up xd

a little experiment

I like the textures on this one - are you planning on taking it further?

watercolour pencils/Gouache

(study) watercolour pencils/Gouache

more stuff

Those last pencil sketches are great! As was said before (and you seem to have implemented it already) using a little more hard edges would def improve your digital paintings. Also it's really great to see some traditional mediums being used. Keep up the hard work!

quick studies!!

Hey Kaji, good pencil and water color studies up there.

For the master studies, I would spend a little more time on; you can get a lot of information out of them.
Hey, Getting stronger huh? This last doll study is really good. Keep it coming!

Hey, nice sketchbook. I really like the pencils and studies are looking nice. +1 for the hard edges advice and I'm looking forward to see more of your personal work.

thanks guys for all the feedbacks :) ♥!!!!

you really did much since i was looking into your thread the last time =) keep that amount of work up!

thanks nimao!
O.o

self-portrait(from life) fail!!! ^^

Nice Kaji, keep goin! But what are you painting in the picture above this last one? :O