CC September
Alright, I'll keep working at it! 
Here's how the piece is going so far lol. I'm still deciding on the weapon for the man. I was originally going to give him a wrist gun on the silver arm band thing but it looked really tiny. I just added a tiny red katana sketch in last second to see how that looks. It's also why the hand isn't gripping it or anything. I'm also not sure about the scrap metal shape for the goblin. I think I'm getting close to the ending point, just need to decide on these things and polish it more.
[Image: cIx6OHY.jpg]

Looking good genosgrande, if I could offer one suggestion it would be that blurring my eyes everything gets muddled in together. The value range feels quite flat, so maybe looking at having a nice contrast from light to dark to really draw attention to where you want it to be.

(09-17-2016, 10:39 PM)bmswift Wrote: Looking good genosgrande, if I could offer one suggestion it would be that blurring my eyes everything gets muddled in together. The value range feels quite flat, so maybe looking at having a nice contrast from light to dark to really draw attention to where you want it to be.

I can definitely see what you mean. I feel like the bottom left feels very muddled but that's not really a focus area. Maybe I should make it one since the Goblin's hand and weapon are there.

Trying to change some values and adding some blues. Still testing out the weapon.
[Image: JJPj35u.jpg]