Seeking critique & feedback
Hail to all you practitioners of the dark arts, I just joined Crimson Daggers, and would like to get some critique and feedback on the following concept art. I have been working as an illustrator, but I would like to be more creative, and design engaging characters. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attached Files Image(s)

I think they have enough character on there own they seem to almost all fit in the same universe maybe expect the guy with the piecer and the big snake creature they don't have the same funny cartoonish look.I think it as to do with the proportion of the head and there shape language.But they also read as bad guy so that might be a good thing that separate them from the rest.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
Alright, thank you very much! I will also try to make more interesting poses in the future, for now they are very still. Thanks for the feedback.
Hello guys! i'm a newbie in the Crimson Daggers,so sorry if i make some sort of mistake.I'm not a english native,so sorry for my english too.

I making a art for a card game,so i want know if the anatomy and/or the perspective are corrects.
Thanks for help,folks
(05-19-2020, 11:00 AM)Johall_Ryber Wrote: Hello guys! i'm a newbie in the Crimson Daggers,so sorry if i make some sort of mistake.I'm not a english native,so sorry for my english too.

I making a art for a card game,so i want know if the anatomy and/or the perspective are corrects.
Thanks for help,folks
 Post a new thread with pictures of your art! :)

(05-19-2020, 11:08 AM)JosephCow Wrote:
(05-19-2020, 11:00 AM)Johall_Ryber Wrote: Hello guys! i'm a newbie in the Crimson Daggers,so sorry if i make some sort of mistake.I'm not a english native,so sorry for my english too.

Thanks for help,folks
 Post a new thread with pictures of your art! :)
Alright... thanks sir!Because i didn't understood how post my art