Nimao's Sketchbook - things and stuff
hand stuff from stream + hand stuff  application sketch

You draw some badass guys :D

today's stuff - application thing sucked as hell, so i deleted it in the process 8D

those damn hands...  8|

Did only 40 min insteed of 60min because i feel a little bit sick  Sick, puke 

mooore hands

Hands looking great!

And that Starveil gif in the previous page? :O

Keep them coming. Loving your sb so far! :)

(01-09-2016, 09:41 PM)AlCo Wrote: Hands looking great!

And that Starveil gif in the previous page? :O

Keep them coming. Loving your sb so far! :)

thanks duuuuuuuude i think they still suck 

-------------------------------------------------------

more hand stuff

hands 

[Image: giphy.gif]

your sketcbhook is awesome! I really like how you can go from a pretty rough sketch to a polished look.
Two things that might be useful for you to look at is edges and value control, it's definitely something I struggle with as well.
Keep up the good job, you've improved so much!
(01-12-2016, 06:13 PM)BjorkJT Wrote: your sketcbhook is awesome! I really like how you can go from a pretty rough sketch to a polished look.
Two things that might be useful for you to look at is edges and value control, it's definitely something I struggle with   as well.
Keep up the good job,  you've improved so much!

thanks for the critt! =)
yeah definitely something i have to improve in too. At the moment I'm very angry at those hands i draw x(

-------------------------------------------------------

today i feel like i failed hard 8|

Guess I'm back trying to get back into habit  Stupid

Welcome back :-)

Nice proportions in your figures, poses are getting more fluid towards the last page too, looks like you're off to a good start again!
Welcome back! I just flipped through your whole thread; there's a lot of cool stuff in here, and your improvement is impressive.

I hope to see you stick around!
Awesome sketchbook with lot's of great artwork! Glad to see you're getting back into the habit.

Great and dynamic poses! Good shapes too! I do have a feeling you don't like drawing feet. Don't skip em! ;)
Day 2

(06-24-2020, 06:47 PM)Ash Wrote: Welcome back :-)

Nice proportions in your figures, poses are getting more fluid towards the last page too, looks like you're off to a good start again!
thank youuuuuu glad to be back ;D

(06-24-2020, 09:11 PM)Pubic Enemy Wrote: Welcome back! I just flipped through your whole thread; there's a lot of cool stuff in here, and your improvement is impressive.

I hope to see you stick around!

i hope so too! ;O

(06-24-2020, 09:59 PM)BeirreBibber Wrote: Awesome sketchbook with lot's of great artwork! Glad to see you're getting back into the habit.

Great and dynamic poses! Good shapes too! I do have a feeling you don't like drawing feet. Don't skip em! ;)

i hate them they are the worst! Meh  The whole lower body is always a nightmare

Cool sketches; the elf woman looks like a classic Warcraft illustration.

I can relate to your lower body troubles. I think it's best to tackle the lower body by itself if you're having trouble, like you were doing with hands earlier. Otherwise you have to solve upper and lower body problems all at once, LOL!