Hello!
Hey everyone! 

My name is Mac and Im out of NY. Im still a fairly new digital artist, but I've drawn since I was a kid on and off. Over the last two years I've really become more serious about art, and have focused heavily on learning fundamentals as well as various digital art techniques. Also Id love to make some artist friends as well! Thanks for having me!
(08-07-2020, 12:22 AM)yaketymac Wrote: Hey everyone! 

welcome,
your'e off to a good start already with the studies and in a good place wanting to do them with intention and purpose.
if you feel the need for more sense of direction making a mock portfolio can be very helpful, even if its just to get more an understanding of your own taste in design language and genre.

good luck with it,

art is a viable career if approached smartly  Thumbs_up

GUMROAD | ARTSTATIONINSTAGRAM | YOUTUBETWITCH | SKETCHBOOK
Discord tag: AndrewGibbons#3357
yaketymac you probably have post some of your work on the internet before maybe and would like to give people a preview of what you do if you need help to create a signature(a signature is where you can write somthing below every post you do to link to your social media for example it can be almost anything but that the common use for the.For example mine link to my sketchbook will xelfereht link to is gumroad/artstation/instagran/etc

let me know and i will explain to you how.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
(08-07-2020, 01:23 AM)xelfereht Wrote:
(08-07-2020, 12:22 AM)yaketymac Wrote: Hey everyone! 

welcome,
your'e off to a good start already with the studies and in a good place wanting to do them with intention and purpose.
if you feel the need for more sense of direction making a mock portfolio can be very helpful, even if its just to get more an understanding of your own taste in design language and genre.

good luck with it,

art is a viable career if approached smartly  Thumbs_up
Ill eventually post more to give anyone interested a better idea of my abilities. I think that focus and sense of direction will come to me eventually, and even with the few interactions Ive had with a few artists on this site have helped that a lot! My goal has always been to always learn more
(08-07-2020, 04:47 AM)darktiste Wrote: yaketymac you probably have post some of your work on the internet before maybe and would like to give people a preview of what you do if you need help to create a signature(a signature is where you can write somthing below every post you do to link to your social media for example it can be almost anything but that the common use for the.For example mine link to my sketchbook will xelfereht link to is gumroad/artstation/instagran/etc

let me know and i will explain to you how.
Oh that makes sense. Im so used to a signature in emails that I didn't think twice about using it like that. Yeah Ill definitely take that advice though! I looked at how you built your sketchbook and it's starting to make a little more sense to me. I've always been a bit of a recluse when it comes to displaying a lot of my work, but with how this community has been so far Id imagine Ill open up more!  Thumbs_up I definitely appreciate all the kind words too!