Hai domo!
Smile 
Hello everyone, my name is Shen. It's been a long time since I've last visited here. Due to complications, I'll be starting a new account.

A few months into the pandemic, I've started to settle down and prepare for my next move: finding a new job at the end of this year to middle of next year in the creative industry. That means slowly sorting my life out in terms of physical and mental well-being, integrity of character, and of course, skills to break into the art industry!

Something that changed since the pandemic started is that my old feedback loop, which was mostly in-person, is now gone, so I'll be reaching out to gather feedback online. This place being one of them.

Hope everyone has a good day!

welcome, good luck with the life sorting and skill progression
keep walking forwards, rest when you need it, break down tasks till the achievement is actionable

power to you!

GUMROAD | ARTSTATIONINSTAGRAM | YOUTUBETWITCH | SKETCHBOOK
Discord tag: AndrewGibbons#3357
(09-07-2020, 01:07 PM)xelfereht Wrote: welcome, good luck with the life sorting and skill progression
keep walking forwards, rest when you need it, break down tasks till the achievement is actionable

power to you!

Thanks! We shall see how this goes.

Slowly trying to increase my study load between work. It's nowhere near adequate to where I want to reach, but I do want to be careful so I don't end up overworking or setting up unachievable goals.
Hello Shen, welcome back to Crimson Daggers.

Godspeed to you!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook