Recent work
Here are a few of my latest drawings. 
I'm still learning clip studio paint. 
Any constructive criticism is welcomed. 
Thanks in advance.

Attached Files Image(s)

Sorry to break it for you but it seem you might need guidance on how to post here since nothing is showing up.Perhaps try again yourself and you can press email under my comment if nothing work if you need my help.

Edit* This message is no longer relevant just ignore.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
(12-11-2020, 01:42 PM)darktiste Wrote: Sorry to break it for you but it seem you might need guidance on how to post here since nothing is showing up.Perhaps try again yourself and you can press email under my comment if nothing work if you need my help.
Fixed it I believe.
(12-11-2020, 02:18 PM)barkeep Wrote:
(12-11-2020, 01:42 PM)darktiste Wrote: Sorry to break it for you but it seem you might need guidance on how to post here since nothing is showing up.Perhaps try again yourself and you can press email under my comment if nothing work if you need my help.
Fixed it I believe.
Yes indeed keep posting.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
Hi Barkeep - I love the attitude and imagination in your work - are these your own original characters?

I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of doing a paint-over for you on your demon character - please bear in mind that I am still on a journey like you so please feel free to ignore if this doesn't work for you.

According to Andrew Loomis, for idealistic proportions, the level of the nipples should fall midway between the top of the head and the crotch:

[Image: pXGvymekoz-7SFSBBhvrhjr9YYYROgv6UlJEx2wc...MAD4tk6eQg]

I noticed that your character didn't quite match this so I did the following:

1. Lowered the bottom of his pectorals.
2. Elongated his neck a bit.
3. Beefed up his arms a bit (this is just a personal preference thing and doesn't relate to the proportions of his torso).

Hope this helps - please ignore if not - but either way - keep going :).

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

(12-14-2020, 06:59 AM)Artloader Wrote: Hi Barkeep - I love the attitude and imagination in your work - are these your own original characters?

I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of doing a paint-over for you on your demon character - please bear in mind that I am still on a journey like you so please feel free to ignore if this doesn't work for you.

According to Andrew Loomis, for idealistic proportions, the level of the nipples should fall midway between the top of the head and the crotch:

[Image: pXGvymekoz-7SFSBBhvrhjr9YYYROgv6UlJEx2wc...MAD4tk6eQg]

I noticed that your character didn't quite match this so I did the following:

1. Lowered the bottom of his pectorals.
2. Elongated his neck a bit.
3. Beefed up his arms a bit (this is just a personal preference thing and doesn't relate to the proportions of his torso).

Hope this helps - please ignore if not - but either way - keep going :).
Yes, these are all my own characters. Thanks for the paint over! I knew there were a few things off with that painting.
Just couldn't put my finger on it. The chest was definitely way off.